whenever I connect my storm to my mac..the blackberry or media card doesnt pop up on my desktop. I thought this occurred wheni installed the desktop manager for mac bc my media card never showed up in the dm.it told me to insert a media card into my device...i have since uninstalled the dm but my blackberry or media cardis still not showing up on my dm.ive nver had this problem. all of my settings are the same as before. mass storage mode is on and enabled upon connection..what gives? any suggestions or has anybody else had this problem?
    09-26-09 12:52 PM
    whenever I connect my storm to my mac..the blackberry or media card doesnt pop up on my desktop. I thought this occurred wheni installed the desktop manager for mac bc my media card never showed up in the dm.it told me to insert a media card into my device...i have since uninstalled the dm but my blackberry or media cardis still not showing up on my dm.ive nver had this problem. all of my settings are the same as before. mass storage mode is on and enabled upon connection..what gives? any suggestions or has anybody else had this problem?
    Hmmmm.... Mine shows up on my macbook. Check your phone settings, make sure that's right then you might have to use disk utility to verify data on media card? The first time that I connected my bold to my macbook it let me choose th option to show as disk on desktop. I think that option was on the leaked desktop manager software that I have installed. Good luck...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by dcy4pres; 09-26-09 at 01:11 PM.
    09-26-09 01:05 PM
    09-26-09 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD