Can someone tell me how i can find my files? Let me explain:

When I connect my Storm to the computer, the only folders that show up are "documents" and "Music". Where are my photos and movies?

I deleted all the pictures from the memory card and formatted it, thinking that was the problem. Then I uploaded my pics again from my computer. The folders are there until I disconnect the Storm. When I reconnect it, they are gone. I know the files exists because It's on the phone, they just cant be found when I connect it to the computer. Please help!
    Last edited by sdh3350; 04-11-09 at 05:10 AM. Reason: typo
    04-11-09 05:10 AM
    Are you using Media Manager to manage your files?
    04-11-09 06:51 AM
    Sounds like the files are in the Device Memory.

The Device Memory will not show up on the computer unless you use Roxio Media Manager.
    04-11-09 07:19 AM
    Do you have mass storage mode enabled? Options -> Memory -> Mass Storage Mode Support should be set to "On", and Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When connected should be set to "Yes".

If these two things are set, you should be able to see the contents of your device memory and your SD card when you plug in to your computer. The internal memory should be listed as Blackberry 1 on your PC, the SD card is normally named Blackberry 2, but if you reformatted then it might have another name. You shouldn't need the Blackberry software to see these files.
    04-11-09 10:02 AM
    It sounds like the device is going into Media Transfer Protocol mode. If you do what armedtank said, you should have access to your folders. If this doesn't work, set the auto enable mass storage mode to prompt. This will give you a prompt on your device and when you click yes, will force the device to use mass storage mode. Also, when formatting your card, make sure that you aren't connected to your computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD