Hey Everyone,

This post isn't really BlackBerry related so I hope I've posted it in the right place. I've recently graduated from Sheridan Institute of Technology with a Computer Programmer diploma and I've been poking my head around trying to find work. I have to be honest, I've been pretty hard pressed to find it! My goal is to find a programming position in Java or C# based developing, or some form of System Administration with Linux/Unix based OS'.

The hard part is finding an entry-level position. I've looked at available jobs at RIM and a few other companies that have a good reputation with their employees but I've come up short!

I'm posting here because I like this community and the general 'vibe' I get from just browsing this site and its forums. I'm asking for a bit of help. I'm sure there are many of you who have been in exactly the same position as I am now. I have been applying at a few places but I admit that I have been hesitant to "mass apply" as some people have suggested. This isn't just a "make money now" job I'm looking for; I'm looking for a career that I'll enjoy for the next 40 years!

If anyone has any suggestions that could help me along my path I'd be extremely grateful. Maybe someone knows of a position in the GTA that I could check out!
    11-13-12 08:54 PM