Where I can buy black berry bold 9700 brand new(or in seal box) in price less than 300$ (~200$ - 270$)?
    so .. if can ship to my country is great

//If I live in Malasia how and where I can buy Blackberry with service contact(it very cheap)?//
    //or Where (may be which url ) I can buy and told saler send this to my friend in usa address?//

- Thank you -
    Last edited by xoox007; 10-13-10 at 01:32 PM. Reason: I understand for first question already :)
    10-13-10 05:30 AM
    If I live in Malasia how and where I can buy Blackberry with service contact(it very cheap)?
    or Where (may be which url ) I can buy and told saler send this to my friend in usa address?
    - Thank you -
    I would say to buy from sprint.
    If you have friends In the US I think you can get them to purchase a Blackberry 9630 from sprint which is GSM Unlocked.
    This would run you only 80 dollars off contract so you wouldn't be paying much at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-10 05:39 AM
    I would say to buy from sprint.
    If you have friends In the US I think you can get them to purchase a Blackberry 9630 from sprint which is GSM Unlocked.
    This would run you only 80 dollars off contract so you wouldn't be paying much at all.

Thank you

It posible if I buy bold 9700 from t-mobile then I not use this contact and send it to my home I know a mobile-shop can unlock it
    if posible how and where I can buy it Please guide for me
    - Thank you -
    10-13-10 05:46 AM
    The thing is the Bold costs around 200 -400 USD off contract. The tour is 80 USD off contract(from sprint.com) because it is refurbished.

Also the tour is factory unlocked so its easier than the 9700

10-13-10 05:56 AM
    when you say Service Contact, I assume you mean Service contract, if you do not want the service contract omit this post.

So you want a USA contract, but to ship the phone to Malaysia for your personal use?

You do realize that you will be paying for the use of the phone on T Mobile whether it be a 2 or 3 year term.

Also if you have a contract with them you will need to call them and have them release the phone from their network to work on your network.

Also, T Mobile can only process American Credit cards for the credit check to get the phone. So your friend would have to do all the signing up on the contract and be on the hook if you fault.

If you cancel your contract you will spend $250 to $400 to break it.

Your best bet is to buy an unlocked 9700 for like $300.

I don't understand why you would want to do it your way.

Last edited by Fubaz; 10-13-10 at 07:36 AM.
    10-13-10 07:33 AM
    when you say Service Contact, I assume you mean Service contract, if you do not want the service contract omit this post.

So you want a USA contract, but to ship the phone to Malaysia for your personal use?

You do realize that you will be paying for the use of the phone on T Mobile whether it be a 2 or 3 year term.

Also if you have a contract with them you will need to call them and have them release the phone from their network to work on your network.

Also, T Mobile can only process American Credit cards for the credit check to get the phone. So your friend would have to do all the signing up on the contract and be on the hook if you fault.

If you cancel your contract you will spend $250 to $400 to break it.

Your best bet is to buy an unlocked 9700 for like $300.

I don't understand why you would want to do it your way.

thank you so much
    this sound like bad or it posible I can buy t-mobile 9700 before it has open contact?
    Please tell me where I can buy it in low price?
    - thank you -
    10-13-10 12:59 PM
    I will change subject thank you for every comment
    10-13-10 01:24 PM
    Please help
    10-14-10 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD