Just as the title. Where to get a second hand blackberry or a netbook?
    04-16-11 03:26 AM
    Try ebay. Or look through the marketplace section of the forum.
    04-16-11 04:14 AM
    Another good place is graiglist

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-11 07:16 AM
    Ebay, I picked up a used 9700 this week for 145 cdn. I had to unlock it too but it works great.

04-16-11 08:34 AM
    Just as the title. Where to get a second hand blackberry or a netbook?
    Also, do more reading up on buying 2nd hand berries to protect yourself as a buyer.
    04-16-11 10:39 AM
    Definitely Craigslist. You'll be able to activate it on your account before money changes hands. Always room for bargaining too. Just meet somewhere safe like a shopping center rather than taking cash into an unknown area or letting someone into your home. A guy was robbed & killed in Detroit last year, a Craigslist 'setup' that lured him to an abandoned house to buy a phone.

I got a helluva deal on a Storm 2 a while back, half the asking price, barely used. I then sold my Storm 1 at a bargain just to get rid of it. Everybody is happy!
    Last edited by Midnight Barbecue; 04-16-11 at 11:58 PM.
    04-16-11 11:54 PM
    -Craigslist
    -Ebay
    -CB marketplace
    -Friends and so many other places.
    04-17-11 12:26 AM
    I think its better to look locally and try the product out, craigslist.

04-17-11 05:00 AM
    I would recommend eBay, only because you have some protection if the phone is a dud. I've had terrible experiences with kijiji (a popular local classified, like Craigslist) Almost every phone I've gotten from there has had something fatally wrong with it that the buyer neglected to tell me about, even when I asked You may pay a little bit more on eBay, and have to wait for shipping (vs. locally: cash and you take it home same day) but it'll be cheaper than having to buy a second phone if the one you've purchased isn't usable.

edit: you also have the option to buy a refurb phone from your service provider, which will come with less cosmetic damage and a 90-day warranty
    Last edited by bbstoof; 04-17-11 at 08:49 AM.
    04-17-11 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD