Hi All,
    Please who knows any online store or shop that can or is willing to ship Blackberry Z30 Amoled OEM display to South Africa. Three months ago I dropped my Beloved Blackberry Z30 and cracked my Blackberry Z30 display.
    I sent in my Blackberry Z30 to my insurer's preferred repair center where I was charged in USD amount USD250 .00 of which I have to pay in excess which will be about USD 150.00 to my insurer. So I decided to do online search and found OEM replacement display to be less than USD100.00 including shipment but when i try to buy online I received error message saying ITEM SELECTED CAN NOT BE SHIPPED TO YOUR LOCATION. I�ve tried the following online shops eBay, Amazon and etradesupplier none is willing to ship to South Africa I don�t know if it�s because I�m only buying one (1) display.
    I decided to withdrawn my submitted claim with my insurer in other to replace my phone display by myself but I�m now struggling to buy a replacement part, there are China display but I need OEM Blackberry Z30 Amoled display.
    My phone was still working after the drop but the display have gone completely dark with a little light to show that the phone is on.
    Please help on how I can but one will be highly appreciated.
    06-01-15 09:12 AM