Bb10 will die, I don't want an android phone. I am not a fan of IOS and windows is crap. It seems we have been forced to choose apple or Droid. It's a darn shame.

Posted via CB10
    If this is the worst thing stressing you, I'd say your life is pretty damn good and just pick something. It's not a life altering decision..it's a PHONE...
    10-18-15 12:41 AM
    I have both passport and lumia 930. I like passport but the apps do cripple it unless you install snap. Lumia I will always love because feels more natural to use. It's faster also. But I. Love my passport speakers and silver body.
    I've had a go at windows 10 mobile. I can honestly say the outlook mail client is the best there is. But I also love the BlackBerry hub.
    So where to go from here hhmmm. Blackberry priv will solve any app issues making it better than lumia but at end of day it's still just an android.
    Then there's Lumia 950 that has Irish scanner. Best in class camera. Continuum. Fast os with no lag at all. Best email client. 95% apps that I need. Great cases from mozo to change look of phone. Fastest keyboard experience with built in swipe, it's not a widget it's built in.
    Stalker Blocker built in.
    Cortana is brilliant
    But I love the look of blackberry priv and it will will have cortana app. Good camera. Outlook app. Slider keyboard.
    Extroidary sound whatever that means.
    But do I do?
    What would you do?

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 02:27 AM
    How do I bloody edit this on phone app. Arrrggghhh

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 02:36 AM
    I have jolla. I will sell for �100. Sailfish 2 available. Dusky pink, white and alloe backcovers thrown in to keep you feeling fresh. I also have jolla 64gb tablet on order. But I'm still waiting on my email invite to finish delivery details. But won't be long now. I will be selling also. I would do an all in for �300.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 02:42 AM
    First of all I like and use daily either my BB9900 or BB9810-love em both. I dislike my Z10, Z30,Q10, Classic-all are disappointments to me. I have been watching the windows phones, checked out the new Lumia 950XL and preordered it. So my trusty legacy 9900/9810 will stay at my side while I will use the Lumia 950xl for anything needing a larger screen such as web cruising or documents.
    10-18-15 03:57 AM
    it looks better than 1520 so you will love it after bit

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 04:14 AM
    Then there's Lumia 950 that has Irish scanner.
    Too bad that it won't work on me because I'm not Irish.
    JeepBB and Allanon89 like this.
    10-18-15 06:00 AM
    Lol flip sake. Morning eyes in uk after the night before. Can't beat a set of nice Irish eyes

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 06:09 AM
    I hope the w10 outlook client is better than the android version that is far behind the blackberry hub.

About a previous post on email conversations. Again I don't see what good about w8.1. Your have to enter each mail of a conversation with cumbersome icons to follow the thread. On blackberry hub, it's just easy to follow a conversation. Even the ASUS mail client on android ZenUI is better than the one on w8.1.

I really hope for Microsoft they will step up their game on w10.

As soon as there is a BlackBerry 10 dual SIM, I fully quit Android.
    10-18-15 08:06 AM
    8.1 is terrible. But w10 is very quick

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 09:19 AM
    Me thinks that the BlackBerry Android slider will be expensive. I'm used to getting me BlackBerries at bargain prices.

Posted via CB10
    We calculated roughly a grand in Aussie dollars yesterday. And that's grabbing low... :-)

�   Ahoy, Privateers...! :-)   �
    10-18-15 05:00 PM
    Blackberry Experience Suite

Assuming this becomes reality, and we regular non enterprise users can get BBHUB on any mobile OS. That covers what we NEED, and we're left only to choose what we WANT. What os/phone do you choose then?

Posted via CB10
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    10-18-15 11:21 PM
    It would be windows for me then

Posted via CB10
    10-19-15 01:00 AM
    Definately the windows 950XL for me! The Priv really does nothing for me the more I think of it. I don't want another Android (I already have active on TMO both the Nexus 6 and the Nexus 5-ya, I am a phone fanatic) The BB9900 is the best for one handed use and it has functions that (as someone earlier in this thread mentioned) that the BB10 devices don't have. I have tried to drop my BB9900 but cannot and keep coming back to it. On the other hand I have tried to love the BB10 line and I don't so I keep leaving my BB10 devices. After playing with the 950XL at MS store I am sold on it! My middle finger goes to the PRIV !!
    10-19-15 10:37 AM
    Ubuntu/Sailfish. Just waiting until holidays for new smartphone devices. (already bought one of each though)
    10-19-15 12:08 PM
    Definately the windows 950XL for me! The Priv really does nothing for me the more I think of it. I don't want another Android (I already have active on TMO both the Nexus 6 and the Nexus 5-ya, I am a phone fanatic) The BB9900 is the best for one handed use and it has functions that (as someone earlier in this thread mentioned) that the BB10 devices don't have. I have tried to drop my BB9900 but cannot and keep coming back to it. On the other hand I have tried to love the BB10 line and I don't so I keep leaving my BB10 devices. After playing with the 950XL at MS store I am sold on it! My middle finger goes to the PRIV !!
    Flick some jolly Jolla joy onto that older Nexus and report back... :-)

Where do I go now, if BB10 dies?-hero_sailfish.jpg

... :-)

�   Ahoy, Privateers...! :-)   �
    10-19-15 05:20 PM
    Burner flip phone. I will just give up.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-15 09:53 PM
    Jolla is ok if you bothered by apps. I mean not bothered at all. As it has been mentioned above, lumia950 is definitely the next in line

Posted via CB10
    10-20-15 12:12 AM
    Burner flip phone. I will just give up.

Posted via CB10
    Aww....why not just a landline? Then act like you're cooler than everybody because you don't have a phone attached to your hand all the time. That's what I used to do before I bought my first flip phone, which wasn't that long before I bought my first BlackBerry. I remember those days....the days where if you wanted to get a hold of me you had to know where I was most likely to be, the days where I had the dignity that comes with privacy (if you haven't read Brave New World Revisited, READ IT!!! Huxley does a great job of explaining why we need space, and part of space is privacy), the days when I had real friends and not social media facsimiles...in short, the days where I was much happier than I am now.

Jeez, that's sad. Well time to go smoke some legal weed and honey oil, work my way up to a little happiness after a long hard day at work.

P.S. And since I have seen you here Kerm, thanks again, I don't have the original PlayBook you folks bought me, but I still have the replacement BlackBerry sent me after the screen went out, and use it every day. And I am paying it forward big, providing a home for a 19 year old recovering heroin/meth addict with mental handicaps. Which I would be doing either way, but this way I at least feel I am giving back what the universe gave me through you and the many other forum members who donated my PlayBook.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-15 09:37 PM
144 ... 456