Hallo! I seem to encounter a problem with my Blackberry Passport. I think it has a defect proximity sensors. I thought it happen because I installed a beta OS software, but the problem persists after I wiped the device, so I think it might be a hardware problem. It failed also in the Blackberry Virtual Expert tests. The proximity sensors are always detecting something near. Only if I make the device into a position of 60 degree from the horizontal plane can it work (a bit) better. Sometimes the BBVE shows that it is shifting between far and near detection randomly. So I think I might want to send this device for repair. I bought this in Saturn on November last year, so I should still have the warranty. The problem is, I lost my receipt. So I don't know whether I can still claim the warranty. Where should I send my defect device? Is there any official Blackberry Repair Service in Germany? Thank you so much for reading! And help would be greatly appreciated.
    08-28-15 02:15 PM
    Umm I believe it's at BlackBerry Immigrations.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 02:20 PM
    Umm I believe it's at BlackBerry Immigrations.

Posted via CB10
    Where is that? O.o Never heard of that.
    08-28-15 04:13 PM
    Ouch, Germany. No receipt, usually out of luck. Did you pay by card (EC or credit card)? Get the bank or card statement. You might be able to prove the purchase that way, or get them to dig it out of their system.

Viel Gl�ck! :-D

�   Andro-Loader (TM) - who is gonna leak ...? Black-Berry! dadadada dee dum dee dum...   �
    08-29-15 03:16 AM
    Ouch, Germany. No receipt, usually out of luck. Did you pay by card (EC or credit card)? Get the bank or card statement. You might be able to prove the purchase that way, or get them to dig it out of their system.

Viel Gl�ck! :-D

�   Andro-Loader (TM) - who is gonna leak ...? Black-Berry! dadadada dee dum dee dum...   �
    And... I paid cash. ==. Danke!

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 06:30 AM