tried putting in mep code ive got but down to my last try and went to settings and found out the service provider is active
    08-12-15 10:26 AM
    tried putting in mep code ive got but down to my last try and went to settings and found out the service provider is active
    Not sure what you are asking. What do you mean your "service provider is active"?
    08-12-15 10:33 AM
    Only the Network the phone is locked to can provide a MEP code for you. If the phone is locked to O2 then call O2 or which ever Network it is.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 10:36 AM
    Only the Network the phone is locked to can provide a MEP code for you. If the phone is locked to O2 then call O2 or which ever Network it is.

Posted via CB10
    Actually there are several decent online sellers of unlock codes. However, still not clear if you are using a phone that is locked to the provider you are on? But you are trying to unlock? Where did you get the unlock code you are trying?
    08-12-15 10:40 AM
    Not sure what you are asking. What do you mean your "service provider is active"?
    It's one of the MEP lock options. Service provider is the rarer MEP4 lock, and 'active' means it's in effect (once it's unlocked, it will read 'inactive' or 'disabled.')

The most common lock is MEP2, Network.

OP--you need to get an MEP4 code. If Network is also showing 'active,' you need to get an MEP2 code as well.
    scrannel likes this.
    08-12-15 12:32 PM