Well I haven't had any problems with it on my macbook...so i'll just keep on using it.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    08-10-09 04:10 PM
    08-11-09 11:55 AM
    I used P2P and torrent a lot, but the last few gigs of my collection have all been from rapidshare.

1. Find a good rapidshare search engine, or if your boolean is proficient, use google. I prefer Rapidsearch.Infobind.com - Search, Find free files on rapidshare, megaupload and other sites, but it's up to you to find what works best.

2. Type in whatever you want! People upload ANYTHING to rapidshare and you can find albums, discographies, individual tracks, bonus hidden spy tracks, and other stuff like ebooks, movies, apps. Seriously, any digital information can be made available via rapidshare.

3. The links given my rapidshare generally lead to (1) a forum or (2) another search engine. (1) is your friend. There exists humanitarians who generously upload files onto rapidshare and altruistically post links in forums. The file names are usually false, so that rapidshare won't take them down, so that's why forums are the most popular method of disseminating download links.

4. If the files is zipped, you'll need an unzipper like Ziplorer for BB. I use Ziplorer 2.0 and downloaded it from ... well, you take a guess (hint: initials are RS).

I just downloaded an 85MB zipped album and unzipped it because I was away from my PC (dropping a deuce near an AT&T HotSpot). Here's a link to Kid Cudi - Make Her Say (RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting).

This is NOT illegal, it's unlawful. Judges are taught to maintain net neutrality, and no old person wants to set a precedent in a matter they hardly understand (seniors + computers = fail). No one has ever been or will ever be prosecuted because they downloaded a file off the most popular file host. No one has ever been banned because they downloaded only pirated music from RS. If you reach the download limit, you can either wait the alloted time, use rapidshare.de (just the German version, same servers), use a proxy, use a premium link generator (unsure about legality), or just google "how to bypass rapidshare limit."

You can also just get up and move to somewhere you'll have a different IP. At my school, every router has a unique IP, so download 100 MB or so, hit my limit, go to my next class, download another 100 MB, rinse , repeat. Do the same with my laptop too, since torrent and P2P is blocked and I haven't been able to bypass it.
    08-11-09 01:58 PM
    Are there some websites?
    Check this site out: 1,000 Free Song Downloads
    08-11-09 02:13 PM
    To correct the previous post, downloading music without paying for it is ILLEGAL, no matter how you go about doing it. You can justify it to yourself anyway you want, but you are still obtaining something for nothing, with no one being compensated for their work. It is stealing music plain and simple, and it is Illegal. Whether you get caught or not is something entirely different, I just don't want someone doing it thinking they are stealing music legally, when in fact there is no legal way to steal something.
    toytundra likes this.
    08-11-09 02:15 PM
    i go to Free Ringtones, Logos, Mobile Videos - FunForMobile but click on media search rather than fall for the ads trying to get me to subscribe to a 3rd party
    08-11-09 02:15 PM
    Nothing illegal about Internet Archive, which I gave the link to. Those artists or their estates have given permission for their unofficial recordings to be shared.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 02:26 PM
    I wasn't talking about that, if permission has been given then there is nothing illegal about it.

I was talking about obtaining stuff through rapidshare, where he talked about people uploading albums and that downloading them was legal.
    08-11-09 02:30 PM
    I wasn't talking about that, if permission has been given then there is nothing illegal about it.

I was talking about obtaining stuff through rapidshare, where he talked about people uploading albums and that downloading them was legal.
    I understand. All BitTorrents sites are not illegal. Find one that does not share official material and does not share artists who do not want their stuff shared. Dime a Dozen is a good site.

08-11-09 02:34 PM
    Dime a Dozen is a great site, I used to use it alot, haven't in a while now, but I've gotten many great recordings off of it. I know not all bittorrent sites are illegal. You just have to be aware of what you are downloading, and if it is something that you could go to the store and buy, you generally can't download it for free.
    08-11-09 02:50 PM
    Dime a Dozen is a great site, I used to use it alot, haven't in a while now, but I've gotten many great recordings off of it. I know not all bittorrent sites are illegal. You just have to be aware of what you are downloading, and if it is something that you could go to the store and buy, you generally can't download it for free.
    Another good legal site is Planet Rock.

08-11-09 02:55 PM
    isn't limewire under court order fof infringin copyright????? ive tried accessin it and u can't..... cheers
    09-11-11 06:20 PM
    Well you can dl the "amazon music app", not the regular amazon app to buy music. Other wise don't go to mp3skull(dot)com, hulkshare(dot)com and mp3ster(dot) to dl directly to your BlackBerry even. Don't...
    02-14-13 04:33 PM
    I'm not saying to do it, but.....Where can I download free music to my BB?-pb.jpg
    02-14-13 10:15 PM
    Well i found a app called stereo tube or go on youtube-mp3.org it works fine or go on an free app called top music its music which is in the charts!.....
    02-17-13 12:11 PM
    tubidy or mp4skull
    Doesnt work mate
    02-17-13 12:11 PM
    Go on youtube-mp3.org
    02-17-13 12:13 PM
    02-17-13 10:39 PM
    What you end up doing?
    02-18-13 01:10 AM
    02-18-13 01:25 AM
    Have you tried this on a z10

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 02:25 AM
    It works perfectly on all previous bbs but doesnt let you download or save??

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 02:27 AM
    Also top music app unavailable for this device

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 02:29 AM
    Try hulkshare.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 09:22 AM
    Holy necropost.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 03:55 PM
53 123