Thread removed, since can cause problems due that appears in all search engines.
    Last edited by mudiw; 07-13-10 at 05:50 PM.
    07-13-10 11:57 AM
    07-13-10 02:56 PM
    Is that site reliable? Like if I could get a better deal there should I purchase a phone and contract off that site rather than through the carrier itself?
    07-13-10 03:27 PM
    Free Cell Phones with New Cell Phone Plans - Shop Deals from Wireless Carriers - a web site .com
    I think the OP is looking for a place to buy low cost phones so he can resell them in his cell phone store. Seems like that link would be an alternative for the OPs customers, not necessarily for the OP as a reseller.
    07-13-10 03:29 PM
    Is that site reliable? Like if I could get a better deal there should I purchase a phone and contract off that site rather than through the carrier itself?
    From what i have heard they are. But don't quote me because i have never purchased anything through them.
    07-13-10 07:13 PM
    If I was you if stay away from a pos rim phone their wack and am sure they'll go under real soon.... Get a iphone or android or any other phone BB just sucks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-10 04:21 AM
    If I was you if stay away from a pos rim phone their wack and am sure they'll go under real soon.... Get a iphone or android or any other phone BB just sucks!

Wth are you Doing here then?? YOU my non-friend have "whack" written ALL over you

07-14-10 06:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD