I live in Las Vegas and the trackball on my curve decided that it wanted to disappear. I need to get a new trackball ASAP, but cannot find somewhere that carries it. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated
    12-21-08 06:00 PM
    i don't believe any shops sell them but you could order one here BBEnriched, Enriching your Blackberry and have them express ship it
    12-21-08 06:03 PM
    I live in Las Vegas and the trackball on my curve decided that it wanted to disappear. I need to get a new trackball ASAP, but cannot find somewhere that carries it. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated
    Mom and pop type independent cell phone stores usually carry replacement parts. In NYC, there are several such stores that carry replacement parts, and will install trackballs, lenses, and even entire cases for you, as long as you buy the parts from them. I suspect you'll be able to find stores like this in Vegas too. Try some Asian supermarket strip mall type places...they usually have independent cell phone shops around there.
    12-21-08 08:35 PM
    Mom and pop type independent cell phone stores usually carry replacement parts. In NYC, there are several such stores that carry replacement parts, and will install trackballs, lenses, and even entire cases for you, as long as you buy the parts from them. I suspect you'll be able to find stores like this in Vegas too. Try some Asian supermarket strip mall type places...they usually have independent cell phone shops around there.
    where are these place in NY. i have a day off work on friday. id make the trip if it was easy to find and had good prices.
    01-08-09 02:35 AM
    If you're looking specifically in NYC you're in luck there's a pretty rich culture of blackberry repair places. portatronics has a lot of blackberry parts, it's not going to be a problem to find the track wheel there.
    08-19-09 01:32 PM
    yeah i think only websites sell new trackballs
    08-19-09 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD