Hello,

I'm not sure if this has been debated before, but if it was, then please ignore. But I was thinking...

You know how IM applications are sorta pushing the multi-device syncing? Such as Viber and Google Hangouts or iMessage (whatever you write on one device gets pick up by all over logged in devices).
    Obviously, I think BBM has to do this in order to compete, but here's what they can do which is not available yet:

A complete BBM/BlackBerry e-mail experience on your computer and smartphone, so wherever you go, everything is synced. All you need is a username and password and a WWW and you'd be able to have a full BlackBerry experience just as if you're using your BlackBerry smartphone. Think of it as a BlackBerry Bridge for any other device, including WWW - if that makes sense.

I don't think there's a messaging system that has provided this service yet...

Anyway, just my 2cent...
    03-18-14 02:32 PM
    I've talked with a number of people and being able to use BBM on a computer would be a cool thing.
    03-18-14 02:46 PM
    Hello,

I'm not sure if this has been debated before, but if it was, then please ignore. But I was thinking...

You know how IM applications are sorta pushing the multi-device syncing? Such as Viber and Google Hangouts or iMessage (whatever you write on one device gets pick up by all over logged in devices).
    Obviously, I think BBM has to do this in order to compete, but here's what they can do which is not available yet:

A complete BBM/BlackBerry e-mail experience on your computer and smartphone, so wherever you go, everything is synced. All you need is a username and password and a WWW and you'd be able to have a full BlackBerry experience just as if you're using your BlackBerry smartphone. Think of it as a BlackBerry Bridge for any other device, including WWW - if that makes sense.

Anyway, just my 2cent...
    Isn't it like the CHAT BLEND or FUSE which may be in the offings?
    03-18-14 02:46 PM
    Google Talk (now Hangouts) has done this for years already, across multiple platforms.
    03-19-14 01:48 AM
    I think your missing the point. The OP is arguing for a true seamless M2M application where two hardware devices interact and utilize shared resources. They are not talking about signing onto a common server from different devices. The former has many advantages.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 03:38 AM