Where the heck is bbm video cross-platform? I thought it was supposed to be here by now? My sister who was a huge BlackBerry fan who has since switched to android was going to get her husband another bb since is curve was pretty much done. Decided to go with another platform cause bbm video has never come out. What the heck BlackBerry he travels a lot and needed to have a video chat. Your losing potential buyers because your not delivering what you promised...

Posted via CB10
    gebco likes this.
    11-25-14 08:29 AM
    If they are able to get cross platform video on BBM, it will be one of the best full service instant messaging apps available.

I assume that they are focusing on core business first. That's why BBM Meetings was launched. They want to make money first.

BBM video quality is much better than anything I've seen from Skype and Facetime.

I hope it arrives sooner rather than later.

Posted via CB10
    silversmith75 likes this.
    11-25-14 08:35 AM
    If they are able to get cross platform video on BBM, it will be one of the best full service instant messaging apps available.

I assume that they are focusing on core business first. That's why BBM Meetings was launched. They want to make money first.

BBM video quality is much better than anything I've seen from Skype and Facetime.

I hope it arrives sooner rather than later.

Posted via CB10
    That makes sense. But yes it would be nice to have.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 08:45 AM