Has anyone heard of this app?? If so do you think its worth getting?
    08-20-08 02:13 PM
    do you have a link or the exact name is just where? explain please
    08-20-08 02:15 PM
    08-20-08 02:17 PM
    I like it...but its also goin to be the first one I delete. There's a few cool widgets that come with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 06:56 PM
    Hello everyone. I am new to this. I have had smart phones before but never a Black berry, I am new to everything. Can someone please help me understand how to create posts and find answers to questions I may have....

Ex. What exactly is a PIN? what is it used for and how do I use it?

Please feel free to e-mail me or IM me on yahoo... [email protected] or Wizsndragons2002 on yahoo IM... Thanks
    08-20-08 07:00 PM
    Hello everyone. I am new to this. I have had smart phones before but never a Black berry, I am new to everything. Can someone please help me understand how to create posts and find answers to questions I may have....

The very first thing you should do is check out the Lecture 101 in my
    sig. Jumping into a random thread and posting an unrelated question
    is frowned upon.
    08-20-08 07:03 PM

Please feel free to e-mail me or IM me on yahoo... [email protected] or Wizsndragons2002 on yahoo IM... Thanks

Welcome to CB!
    You can find answers to most of your questions here: BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com
    08-20-08 07:04 PM
    Thanks sorry about that
    08-20-08 07:06 PM
    Thanks sorry about that
    no big deal.

i'm new too, just look around, almost everyone is really nice, and definitely read the how-to and use the "search forums" feature, it's really handy.
    08-20-08 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD