Whatever is better about the other cameras...MP, lens, whatever...it's better than BB at this point.
    Do you have any idea what you're talking about at this point?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-10 10:44 AM
    It bears remembering that the more functions you add to a device, any device, the less that device will do any of them well. Especially when you anre not willing to sacrifice size.

It's the old say: I can do it well, fast, cheap. Pick any 2.
    07-10-10 11:04 AM
    I hope they do get a 5 mp because you have to keep up with the competition. For some people cameras are deal breakers.
    07-10-10 11:11 AM
    It bears remembering that the more functions you add to a device, any device, the less that device will do any of them well. Especially when you anre not willing to sacrifice size.

It's the old say: I can do it well, fast, cheap. Pick any 2.
    I disagree. Other phones can do more and with better performance. But that is another thread
    07-10-10 11:18 AM
    Do you have any idea what you're talking about at this point?

Yeah, the other cameras are better than BB. Idc how they can improve, not my job.
    07-10-10 11:19 AM
    Yeah, the other cameras are better than BB. Idc how they can improve, not my job.
    Oh yeah? So you've compared photos from all other smartphones to the Bold or Storm? In all different types of lighting? At all different types of angles?

07-10-10 11:29 AM
    A setback? Really?

High megapixels on a cell phone are about as pointless as a trailer hitch on a Ferrari.

Ditto.....
    07-10-10 04:00 PM
    After reading all previous posts I would mostly agree with:

Better to ask when will it get a better sensor and multimedia functions, the answer is never
    Denies MP entirely, points out what is important, indicates RIM's clientele, ambiguous, entirely my point for different reasons.
    07-11-10 01:27 AM
    Oh yeah? So you've compared photos from all other smartphones to the Bold or Storm? In all different types of lighting? At all different types of angles?

If those are your standards, I don't think anyone in this thread is allowed to speculate.

In my experiences using both, the pictures on an Android are clearer, make better use of lighting, and do not have the lag the BB camera has.

I'm satisfied with the BB camera, I don't really need much better, but that doesn't mean it's the best out there.
    07-11-10 09:53 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD