Please, keep snide remarks about BB release dates out of here.

I just wanna know when I can have BBM on an Android and iPhone so I can have delivery receipts with other people in my business.
    05-20-13 02:40 PM
    Please, keep snide remarks about BB release dates out of here.

I just wanna know when I can have BBM on an Android and iPhone so I can have delivery receipts with other people in my business.
    There wasn't an official date mentioned, was there? All I heard was "this summer." In the meantime, you all can download Live Profile for the delivery receipts (and I think that's still a BBRY product, I haven't heard that they've sold that off).
    JR A likes this.
    05-20-13 02:42 PM
    Thanks Penguin.

I've seen Live Profile in the past, but I'm wary of it's messaging reliability.

KiK has been pretty good cross-platform and has receipts, but there's nothing that I've been able to give 100% faith in except BBM.

And "Summer" is such a damn vague time span...
    05-20-13 02:58 PM
    I'm assuming before August 31
    05-20-13 03:07 PM
    Thanks Penguin.

I've seen Live Profile in the past, but I'm wary of it's messaging reliability.

KiK has been pretty good cross-platform and has receipts, but there's nothing that I've been able to give 100% faith in except BBM.

And "Summer" is such a damn vague time span...
    I know it is . I'm looking forward to it as well. I know other platforms won't give the 100% reliability of BBM, but they're better than nothing until BBM goes cross platform!
    05-20-13 03:08 PM
    It's already in internal beta testing so I assume it's not far off. Have to remember, this was an on again off again project for a while, so they're likely further ahead in development than they care to admit.
    05-20-13 03:09 PM
    There wasn't an official date mentioned, was there? All I heard was "this summer." In the meantime, you all can download Live Profile for the delivery receipts (and I think that's still a BBRY product, I haven't heard that they've sold that off).
    Blackberry pretty much killed liveprofile after acquiring it. No new updates on any platform (they killed the big 2.0 update which would bring symbian and meego support, and that was ages ago). SUmmer could mean anything from June to September...
    05-20-13 05:57 PM