I'm in the US. In the last month on the train I've seen two KEYones, 1 KEY2, 3 Classics and two Passports.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    Where do you live? I've seen one Q10 and one Passport for the last couple of years. I live around Philly.

Posted via my Awesome Passport SE SQW100-4/10.3.3.2163 pin:2C33423A
    10-27-19 08:56 PM
    Yesterday at the coffee shop. You obviously don't live anywhere in Canada.
    How Canadian is this: I saw a Classic in the wild, last week at a HOCKEY GAME.

That's even better than seeing one at Tim Horton's (which was founded by a hockey player, eh!)
    brookie229 and RCJ28 like this.
    10-28-19 11:55 AM
    Spain, Barcelona. I have only seen one android blackberry ever!! never sold in a shop (bar one CPW exception). and hard to find through carriers. the PKB ship has long sailed. Makes me a weirdo ... which I like!😂
    10-28-19 01:10 PM
    Saw a BB Priv recently, a Senior colleague of mine owns one, he uses it along side another Android, but loves the Keyboard in his Priv apparently.
    10-28-19 03:16 PM
    Very long time
    11-01-19 08:30 AM
    Here in Brazil, last time I saw a BB being used was 8 years ago, when the last of my friends who used to have one ditched it for an iPhone. Since then, I only saw my own K1, which I used for exactly 2 months before try to sell it for another 3 months and finally give it to my little nephew to watch his cartoons and little games. This K1 no longer exists, it was dead two weeks later because of some kind of water accident
    pjh248 likes this.
    11-01-19 09:47 AM
    Where do you live? I've seen one Q10 and one Passport for the last couple of years. I live around Philly.

Posted via my Awesome Passport SE SQW100-4/10.3.3.2163 pin:2C33423A
    Baltimore-DC Metro

From the screen of my trusty Z10 using the exceptional BlackBerry VKB.
    11-01-19 09:55 AM
    Back in August
    11-01-19 10:36 AM
    In NYC not too much time goes by before I see them.
    11-01-19 11:32 AM
    I saw two folks using Key2 devices yesterday at one of my clients sites. I asked the gentleman how he liked it and he has had his since the official launch and had nothing but praise for the device, his business partner also had one and liked his too.
    11-01-19 05:38 PM
    Bold in hornchurch Uk
    11-02-19 06:18 AM
    I saw two folks using Key2 devices yesterday at one of my clients sites. I asked the gentleman how he liked it and he has had his since the official launch and had nothing but praise for the device, his business partner also had one and liked his too.
    Did you check their spacebar lol?
    11-03-19 02:26 PM
    I'm currently at university, in a class of 4 people. I own a silver keyone and another guy has a silver keytwo.
    So I guess that means currently 50% of our class has a modern android blackberry. We are both mid 30's and processing on to a cybersceurity degree at the end of this year.
    Other than that I have a friend who owns a local toy shop he owns a silver keyone and a guy who runs a local music venue and 3 bars who uses a keytwo le in black.
    All this in a small UK seaside town too.
    Where are they hiding? Southend-on-Sea perhaps!
    11-03-19 03:37 PM
    Last week in Vancouver BC. A client of mine had lunch with me and he has a Key2 Black and I have a Key2 Red Edition.

Last summer we were at a construction site together in Yukon and at that time I was rockin a Key1 BE and I believe he was too.

Great minds think alike.
    11-05-19 02:01 PM
    Today just saw an Atomic Red LE, first time I see one in the wild. Have seen Slate before.
    12-04-19 01:48 PM
    I saw a guy at an accounting conference in November with a Classic. He said he kept using it because he has everything in Password Keeper and doesn't want to migrate.

I also convinced a guy at work last week to buy a Key 2 LE. So I guess I will now be seeing another BlackBerry much more often.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-20 03:53 PM
    I saw a guy at an accounting conference in November with a Classic. He said he kept using it because he has everything in Password Keeper and doesn't want to migrate.

I also convinced a guy at work last week to buy a Key 2 LE. So I guess I will now be seeing another BlackBerry much more often.

Posted via CB10
    And which device are you using?

Posted via my Awesome passport
    02-17-20 03:12 AM
    And which device are you using?

Right now I'm using my BlackBerry Classic.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-20 10:03 AM
    Right now I'm using my BlackBerry Classic.

Posted via CB10
    I never got using the classic but enjoy using my passport. I was thinking of buying a classic just to try out as a spare 2nd or maybe that's a 3rd phone lol.
    The classic looks like just the right size of phone for me, I also have a K2 but think it's too tall for pockets etc compared to my passport.
    Is the classic your main phone? Just curious.
    Thanks for the reply.

02-17-20 10:24 AM
    I honestly can't think of the last time I saw someone using a BlackBerry in the wild. Definitely not in 2018 or 2017. I don't know how far back I'd have to go but it has probably been at least five years or so.
    "... in the wild" as in downtown Detroit, Chicago, LA and San Fran? Actually I should throw in Houston's downtown core, you need survival kits to make it out of those places alive. But back on topic, I haven't seen a BBLtd device at any of those places the last time I was there but I have seen dual carry BBOS and BB10 devices in Calgary, a Keyone and Z10 recently. Come to think of it I've never seen a TLC slab device before, nor a Huawei, seen a HTC device about 4yrs ago. Most ppl carry an Apple and the latest Samsung device. Surprisingly seen flip flops and no names, purchased from ebay I'm assuming.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-20 11:32 AM
    I never got using the classic but enjoy using my passport. I was thinking of buying a classic just to try out as a spare 2nd or maybe that's a 3rd phone lol.
    The classic looks like just the right size of phone for me, I also have a K2 but think it's too tall for pockets etc compared to my passport.
    Is the classic your main phone? Just curious.
    Thanks for the reply.

Yes, the Classic is my main phone right now. I also typically have an iPad Pro with LTE service for apps, media, or anything else like that. I've used the Passport a few times and, though I love the capacitative touch, I always struggle typing on it with just the three rows and no toolbar and trackpad.

I also have a Key2 LE that I really like and use if I'm traveling or something and need something full-featured where dual carry doesn't really make sense.
    02-17-20 01:00 PM
    As of Feb. 2020 I have yet to notice a BlackBerry Android device in the wild. With the TCL announcement, I doubt that I ever will. The last BB10 device was probably four years ago, and it was about that time or shortly after that I saw my last BBOS device.
    02-17-20 01:39 PM
    The other day the car rental guy said: " You have a BlackBerry ? Awesome!". I told him yes, I'm a control enthusiast.
    (but I saw a key2 in the wild just a couple weeks ago....Business owner said he might have to drop Blackberry....but only because he didn't think they were going to make any new phones (he also liked bb10 for its usage, didn't think BBand-roid was quite as good, but he dies for the Blackberry PKB)

02-17-20 02:09 PM
    I was on a flight last weekend from USA to Canada and the man sitting across the aisle from me had a black carrier KEY2. I said to him "nice phone" , and he looked all wtf, until I showed him my LE.
    02-18-20 03:21 PM
    I was on a flight last weekend from USA to Canada and the man sitting across the aisle from me had a black carrier KEY2. I said to him "nice phone" , and he looked all wtf, until I showed him my LE.
    Lol, it's a typical "remaining BB holdouts" conversation
    02-18-20 04:54 PM
135 ... 3456