Here is an issue that I have been having for quite a bit. I am on AT&T and usually most of the day I run on the 3g network - I generally do not do huge data pull because my emails do not need downloads. When I get off of work I like to turn the wifi on and listen to some music on youtube (yes it does not work over 3g the buffering thing is so annoying I cannot stand it). As I click on the Wifi to be turned on my device freezes and it takes it about 2 minutes to turn off and reboot itself. Sometimes it will sit at the frozen screen for more than 10 minutes which makes me do a battery pull.

Do any of you guys have the same problem and do you think it will be fixed in OS6? I would love to see better media experience especially for youtube because over 3g playing any media is hopeless.
    08-31-10 07:24 PM
    I'm not having any issues with my 9700. Try reloading the OS. I think it can be fixed using OS 5 ;D
    08-31-10 07:33 PM
    That really is a problem.... I would recommend reinstalling the os too. If that doesn't work which it should, I would talk to your service provider and get a new one.
    08-31-10 07:39 PM
    What version of the OS are you using? Later versions of OS 5.0.0.6xx+ have fixed that problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-10 03:14 AM
    I have not seen that this was an issue with any of the OS versions out there so if re-installing your OS does not fix it then it sounds like it could be a hardware problem.
    09-01-10 05:33 AM
    Sorry it is not like me not to put the OS info - I am working on the AT&T official os which is 5.0.0.602 (Platform 5.1.0.112) I have reloaded the software a bunch of times maybe today I will talk to AT&T customer support and see what they can do for me because it happens nearly once a day and its really annoying.
    09-01-10 09:17 AM
    Sorry it is not like me not to put the OS info - I am working on the AT&T official os which is 5.0.0.602 (Platform 5.1.0.112) I have reloaded the software a bunch of times maybe today I will talk to AT&T customer support and see what they can do for me because it happens nearly once a day and its really annoying.
    That's a wise decision. Maybe they'll fix it or replace it
    09-01-10 09:33 AM
    I am hoping they would give me the option to change into the touch one can only hope
    09-01-10 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD