One of my favorite parts about my BB is that I can store a load of my favorite songs on the media player. Some of us live busy lives so we tend to listen to our music on the bb at paticular times. I like to listen to my music while I'm working out. Its like meditation for me. So what about you all? When do bust out the bb for music? Also mention your playlist(s) name. Mine is "Musiq Jamz".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 11:14 PM
    Honestly, I would play my music at work 4 or 5 hours a day, now with flycast and slacker caching stations, it's probably been over 2 weeks since i've played one of my mp3s..
    01-27-09 11:19 PM
    Use it whenever I can, mostly when working out (if I don't have my ipod on me). Current playlist of choice is "BEST".
    01-27-09 11:20 PM
    Since I loaded Slacker, I havent used it at all.

claire
    01-27-09 11:21 PM
    That's interesting. I have slacker too but lately I haven't been using it much. And actually just updated my playlist and went back to media. I guess I'm kinda paticular about the music I listen too in a way.

01-27-09 11:26 PM
    I have my music on when I'm getting ready in the morning, when I'm cleaning the house and washing dishes
    01-27-09 11:31 PM
    That's interesting. I have slacker too but lately I haven't been using it much. And actually just updated my playlist and went back to media. I guess I'm kinda paticular about the music I listen too in a way.

It's like when I have it on, I really dont even pay attention.

claire
    01-27-09 11:39 PM
    In the car..radio stations suck
    While I'm surfing on my desktop (as I'm doing now)
    When I work out
    To sleep to at night

01-27-09 11:44 PM
    Long drives for sure, radio stations are pretty lame. Either that or walking around campus or the city.

01-27-09 11:48 PM
    Never. The Media Player on the BB is truly subpar compared to
    dedicated devices. I use a real MP3 player.
    01-27-09 11:51 PM
    With Slacker radio, I've never even had the thought of using it.
    01-27-09 11:51 PM
    i use it when i dont want to listen to the radio.. i only have about 95 song-tones and 15 full songs...... i dont use slacker because i actually LIKE the radio station near home but having found a good streaming site yet.
    01-27-09 11:53 PM
    With Slacker radio, I've never even had the thought of using it.
    Same here.
    01-27-09 11:55 PM
    Maybe 1-2 hours a day. Mostly in school, on campus, or surfing the internet.
    My BB has replaced my Ipod and with decent headphones the quality is comparable. My 8 gig has been filling up nicely
    01-28-09 12:04 AM
    At the gym I listen to it while I shoot buckets
    Bluetooth is great wireless and BB stays in my gym bag. or a wired heatset and fanny pak but cool fanny pak lol

01-28-09 12:43 AM
    I use mine all the time!!!

In the bathtub. Getting ready to go out. Surfing the net. Driving. Working out. Cleaning the house. Sitting at my desk.
    01-28-09 12:56 AM
    slacker all the time ..esp at the gym ..wish i could get flycast to work so i could listen to local radio
    01-28-09 09:35 AM
    playlist: Good Stuff (GnR, Whitesnake, Black Sabbath, Van Halen & the list goes on, lol)

i usually listen when im not doing anything except chatting on bbm
    01-28-09 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD