Hi, i am eager to get an answer for this question. I am just waiting to buy an blackberry playbook with 3G since Blackberry already has a Wifi Version. I want them to release the 3G version soon because business people will be more efficient with a 3G playbook.

Thanks.
    07-24-11 07:40 AM
    Hi, i am eager to get an answer for this question. I am just waiting to buy an blackberry playbook with 3G since Blackberry already has a Wifi Version. I want them to release the 3G version soon because business people will be more efficient with a 3G playbook.

Thanks.

I believe rumours are we'll see one in the fall, being Calendar Q3.
    07-24-11 07:50 AM
    Just checking... has RIM ever actually said anything about a 3G version yet? I know we heard lots about 4G, but I really don't recall a single statement from them stating they would definitely be doing a 3G one or, if they did, I don't recall there being any timeframe associated with that.
    mandony likes this.
    07-24-11 12:04 PM
    If you tether the current PB to a 2G 3G 4G phone then you don't need a PB with dedicated network access.

Fyi, the 4G BB 9900 series phones will be soon available to give PB close to 4G access
    Last edited by mandony; 07-24-11 at 02:18 PM.
    acdcrocks likes this.
    07-24-11 02:14 PM
    N4bb claimed they had 5 and sold them not sure every delivered though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-11 02:32 PM

Thanks.
    When it comes out. It could be by the End of August, or the End of September, but probably the end of September looks more realistic.
    07-24-11 03:59 PM
    Did anyone actually get a 4G PlayBook that N4BB was advertising? Or was that a complete scam to drive traffic?
    07-25-11 12:04 PM
    I'm also waiting. Since moving to Korea, where they don't have unlimited global access, have kept my UAE BB Torch for emails and got an iPhone. Now except for emails, I prefer the iPhone, and end up not carrying my BB around so much. Would prefer a 3G/4G enable PlayBook + iPhone now given expected better email/attachments handling on the bigger screen.

Definitely don't want to have to carry around iPhone, BB and PB!
    07-26-11 01:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD