This place has become almost unbearable, I am on the verge of leaving. Everyone has their negative jab to throw into a discussion and it never ends. And its almost like people are scouring the internet for negative articles to post just to keep it going. I for one would rather remain positive about the future of blackberry, because generally I am a positive person. Being negative does nothing for me and I am sure it doesn't help BB app devs either. A never ending cycle of negativity, its like a black hole in here and I want it to stop. Thats all I have to say
    09-27-13 07:57 PM
    Not likely. We're a crazy bunch. Always find something to complain about LOL
    09-27-13 07:59 PM
    Agree 100%,OP. I find myself less and less on Crackberry. Any minute a mod will be a long to shut down this thread while all the negative ones will rage front and center on the forums. I hope blackberry can go private to take some time out and lick their wounds. Eventually the negative nellies will move onto something else, maybe imore.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    mzceetee, bradu1, grover5 and 2 others like this.
    09-27-13 09:06 PM
    This place has become almost unbearable, I am on the verge of leaving. Everyone has their negative jab to throw into a discussion and it never ends. And its almost like people are scouring the internet for negative articles to post just to keep it going. I for one would rather remain positive about the future of blackberry, because generally I am a positive person. Being negative does nothing for me and I am sure it doesn't help BB app devs either. A never ending cycle of negativity, its like a black hole in here and I want it to stop. Thats all I have to say
    Several positive articles have been posted in news and rumors. You haven't replied to any of them.
    I've been called a troll, etc and I've been the one bumping those threads.

If you think I'm lying go look

Anything good gets reported and the fans ignore it so they can complain the media is biased
    09-27-13 09:12 PM
    Clearly, you are not holding any shares and/or shares that are serverly underwater. If this private deal goes through, most shareholders will take a BIG bath and have no way of waiting for the real turnaround to affect the stock price. We will all receive $9 and then be told to bugger off.

Speak again when when you have some skin in the game.
    Drayk and jason9900 like this.
    09-27-13 09:25 PM
    Agree 100%,OP. I find myself less and less on Crackberry. Any minute a mod will be a long to shut down this thread while all the negative ones will rage front and center on the forums. I hope blackberry can go private to take some time out and lick their wounds. Eventually the negative nellies will move onto something else, maybe imore.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    One hundred percent agree. Those that cannot be named will come in, drop in the negative comments, stomp on the opinions of BlackBerry enthusiasts, call us rabid fanboys. And if we defend ourselves we get infractions.

CB forums used to be a place for BlackBerry enthusiasts to come have fun. Come and enjoy like company. It's turned in to the number one place to bash BlackBerry. And I think the mods are being so politically correct, that they're allowing the negative bunch to run over the people these forums were made for. I have no problem with people stating their issues, people with complaints about their phones or commenting on the running of the company. But calling people ignorant, telling us we're wrong because our opinion differs from theirs, coming in to every positive thread to proclaim BlackBerry dead.... and my fave, calling us rabid fanboys repeatedly, while we get infractions if we use the term 'sheep' or 'troll'. There's always been complaint threads. There used to be positive threads. Now we can't have a positive thread without it being officially hijacked.

Come on mods, it's a common complaint that BlackBerry forgot about their customers and that's what put them in the place their at now. Please remember who made Crackberry what it is. There was a time not to long ago, that if you had a question, you'd come to the forums and ask it, and have an immediate helpful response... read through the threads now, it's all insults and fights.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 09:31 PM
    It's become unbearable because most are fed up with how this company has mismanaged itself into oblivion.
    09-27-13 09:32 PM
    I don't go out of my way to find bad news. I simply Google "blackberry". I want to be positive. I bought my Qued 10 just 3 weeks ago amidst the sh*t storm of bad news. It's an awesome device. But I just keep feeling like charlie Brown getting the football pulleded away from him over and over. As much as I love this device, things just don't look good.

Posted by twiddling my thumbs on my Qued10 in CB10
    09-27-13 09:37 PM
    Imagine if the company would do something positive to merit s change on the tone.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 09:38 PM
    I can understand wanting to be positive and maintain a glass is half full approach. But frankly, the glass is only 10% full; the news this past week makes that an undeniable reality to any objective observer. There's a lot people want to say about that, and those who are fanatical (for lack of a better word) about the platform aren't going to like hearing about it.

I suppose in some way it's like you have a parent dying of some terminal disease and you're continually exposed to doctors talking about how your parent is going to die.

But the solution is obvious. There's far more to CB then the General Discussion and News and Rumors forums. Retire for the time being to your device forum, the apps forums, etc. I've been here a lot longer than you, and as the posts tab in my profile will tell you, I've spent much if not most of that time in the subforum for whatever BB I had at the time, talking about my device, helping others with problems, offering advice, and asking my own questions. That's really where the heart of CB is.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4
    09-27-13 09:40 PM
    Clearly, you are not holding any shares and/or shares that are serverly underwater. If this private deal goes through, most shareholders will take a BIG bath and have no way of waiting for the real turnaround to affect the stock price. We will all receive $9 and then be told to bugger off.

Speak again when when you have some skin in the game.
    Sorry buddy. It's a smallest violin moment there. Play the Stock Market game? Well, you win some and you lose some. Most people here have done nothing but shout BBRY praise from the rooftops and have nothing to do with the Stock Market. You should be thanking them for their valiant effort to sell like He11 in which they had no incentive other than to love the product made by the company you invested money into. C'est la vie. Move on and find better investments where you can make your money back. I wish you the best of luck sir and I hope you get back double what you put into BBRY as soon as you can.
    09-27-13 09:43 PM
    I can understand wanting to be positive and maintain a glass is half full approach. But frankly, the glass is only 10% full; the news this past week makes that an undeniable reality to any objective observer. There's a lot people want to say about that, and those who are fanatical (for lack of a better word) about the platform aren't going to like hearing about it.

I suppose in some way it's like you have a parent dying of some terminal disease and you're continually exposed to doctors talking about how your parent is going to die.

But the solution is obvious. There's far more to CB then the General Discussion and News and Rumors forums. Retire for the time being to your device forum, the apps forums, etc. I've been here a lot longer than you, and as the posts tab in my profile will tell you, I've spent much if not most of that time in the subforum for whatever BB I had at the time, talking about my device, helping others with problems, offering advice, and asking my own questions. That's really where the heart of CB is.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4
    And I've been here longer than you. The point is we can't retire to our device sub forums. They have been overtaken.

You're right in that I should be able to go to the Z10 forum, and be able to talk about our phone. That's EXACTLY what I want to be able to do. But we can't without getting the same comments that are popping up in this thread.

On a side note, everyone understands the stock market is a gamble right? So you made a bad investment. There are no guarantees in this life. If there was never a loss in the market, we'd all be rich.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 09:52 PM
    Several positive articles have been posted in news and rumors. You haven't replied to any of them.
    I've been called a troll, etc and I've been the one bumping those threads.

If you think I'm lying go look

Anything good gets reported and the fans ignore it so they can complain the media is biased
    Weird how 2 of the most negative posters here liked your post lol
    09-27-13 09:53 PM
    I left the site for 6 months when everyone was "returning my z10 after one hour",etc. All those threads before the censorship and mass stickies. Those slowed down but now the numbers are out. I was one of the most positive people on here around launch. My affection for BlackBerry hasn't changed but the reality of the situation has come in to focus with the latest numbers release. The failed BBM launch was just the cherry on top. I mean if users are forced to use a slow, glitchy leak (me on 1761) in order to have toasts how do you expect people to buy it and stay?
    BlackStormRising likes this.
    09-27-13 09:54 PM
    I just came from a thread about instagram, and all that negative posts and replies made me almost hate my BlackBerry z10, which i love.

I'm not a shareholder nor a business woman, i dont understand much about stocks and financial stuff, and with all these bad news and threads it feels like they're saying your phone is done, its useless.
    And every time i found this negativity around here i use to stay away few days because its really a nerve raking.

I still have hope and love my phone and im sticking to it totally.

Posted via CB10
    geoffsdad and paulo_mealha like this.
    09-27-13 10:00 PM
    . I mean if users are forced to use a slow, glitchy leak (me on 1761) in order to have toasts how do you expect people to buy it and stay?
    I'm inclined to agree with you. My best friend has his Z10 running a 10.1 OS and it pains me to see him using it. Knowing what I know about 10.2. Although I don't find it all that glitchy.
    09-27-13 10:02 PM
    I left the site for 6 months when everyone was "returning my z10 after one hour",etc. All those threads before the censorship and mass stickies. Those slowed down but now the numbers are out. I was one of the most positive people on here around launch. My affection for BlackBerry hasn't changed but the reality of the situation has come in to focus with the latest numbers release. The failed BBM launch was just the cherry on top. I mean if users are forced to use a slow, glitchy leak (me on 1761) in order to have toasts how do you expect people to buy it and stay?
    Why use a slow glitchy leak? I haven't tried 1761 but I'm on 1725. It's not slow or glitchy. And I have toast all day. It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Posted via CB10
    geoffsdad likes this.
    09-27-13 10:07 PM
    I'm inclined to agree with you. My best friend has his Z10 running a 10.1 OS and it pains me to see him using it. Knowing what I know about 10.2. Although I don't find it all that glitchy.
    Generally it's not but some things are that really should not be at this point. For example I typed this whole sentence and then sat back and watched it appear letter by letter as if a ghost typed it. Auto correct corrects to wrong word, I undo that, type in the right word but it's spelled wrong with red underline-yet clicking on word with red underline reveals correct word (the only suggestion)that it didn't auto correct to with the same incorrect spelling.
    09-27-13 10:08 PM
    I think we're getting off topic. The OP asked if the negativity will stop once the company goes private?
    09-27-13 10:09 PM
    The WebOSNation forums are pretty genial these days. Be careful what you wish for.
    09-27-13 10:11 PM
    The company will disappear from the main stream. Then they will shut down the hardware division, concentrate on the enterprise end. I'm assuming that the hand sets will still be available thru the prosumer division of levono. The people will gloat and chant of how their phones are the best, not realizing that it's just a phone.

The information contained in this product / on this site is for information purposes only, and may not apply to your situation. The author, publisher, distributor and provider provide no warranty about the content or accuracy of content enclosed. Information provided is subjective. Keep this in mind when reviewing this guide. Neither the Publisher nor Author shall be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damages resulting from use of this guide. All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy, or any other implied or explicit purpose.
    09-27-13 10:18 PM
    Weird the two most positive articles come out and suddenly you have no opinion.
    09-27-13 10:18 PM
    Which one of my posts? I don't keep track of who "likes" or "thanks"y posts.

Thanks for trying to deflect that you completely ignored the good news. Yep, I'm the bad guy
    09-27-13 10:22 PM
    The company will disappear from the main stream. Then they will shut down the hardware division, concentrate on the enterprise end. I'm assuming that the hand sets will still be available thru the prosumer division of levono. The people will gloat and chant of how their phones are the best, not realizing that it's just a phone.

The information contained in this product / on this site is for information purposes only, and may not apply to your situation. The author, publisher, distributor and provider provide no warranty about the content or accuracy of content enclosed. Information provided is subjective. Keep this in mind when reviewing this guide. Neither the Publisher nor Author shall be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damages resulting from use of this guide. All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy, or any other implied or explicit purpose.
    Perfect post example of what I'm talking about. Does it have any place in this thread? No. Is it an obvious bait post? Yes. If I reply how I want to? Infraction.

Posted via CB10
    Rowan M likes this.
    09-27-13 10:23 PM
    Why use a slow glitchy leak? I haven't tried 1761 but I'm on 1725. It's not slow or glitchy. And I have toast all day. It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Posted via CB10
    Ah, so naive. Don't you realize you have just showcased the crux of the whole issue? Debating which "leak" is best so that a full feature set is available. We shouldn't have to grasp at half baked software at all.

Hopefully the negative press slows down when blackberry goes private!
    09-27-13 10:25 PM
84 123 ...