Since facebook acquired whatsapp they has been a lot off improvement, facebook offers their stickers for free. If they were to add stickers on whatsapp it will be 101% free and that will end BBM.

Posted Via Z30
    01-23-15 03:48 PM
    Just this week I tested Whatsapp...I have to say NO WAY!!!! I have used BBM for years and Whatsapp just feels all over the place. BBM Meetings and eBBM are for the Pro-sumer market.

Some people can't stand FB and Whatsapp and I am one of them. Security is what I value the most.

Regarding Stickers I prefer to pay for the high quality stickers then some basic ones on Whatspp.

I think people are forgetting Blackberry has moved on from the consumer market. If you want iToys and prefer to waste time
    Whatsapp is perfect for you.

All these people who want free stuff...soon the train will leave the station...this concept has been proven over and over.

How is that Myspace

Myspace was the largest social networking site in the world, and in June 2006 surpassed Google as the most visited website in the United States.

CNN reported that Myspace sold for $35 million, and noted that it was "far less than the $580 million News Corp. paid for Myspace in 2005"

In late February 2011, News Corp officially put the site up for sale, which was estimated to be worth $50�200 million.[66] Losses from last quarter of 2010 were $156 million, over double of the previous year, which dragged down the otherwise strong results of parent News Corp.[67][68] The deadline for bids, May 31, 2011, passed without any above the reserve price of $100 million being submitted[69] It has been said that the rapid deterioration in Myspace's business during the most recent quarter deterred many potential suitors.[67]

GIVE IT AWAY FOR FREE AND NOT TRY TO MONETIZE leads to this prime example above.

Mr Chen knows what he is doing.
    Andy_bb_king and Alvin Loh like this.
    01-23-15 03:55 PM
    BS! I have Facebook, but don't use the stickers. I have bbm, but don't use stickers. I have WhatsApp, for those ignorant contacts who don't have bbm, but have no need for stickers.
    Hell, if they remove the stickers from bbm today, it will still be my preferred messenger tomorrow!!

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 03:58 PM
    Stickers are very low, if not at that bottom of my list of reasons I prefer BBM to any other messenger. If Whatsapp developed the best sticker I've seen to date, it would not be enough for me to want to switch.
    Does Whatsapp have message retraction, timed messages, screen share, data calling, or video chat (curious)? One of my favorite features of BBM is the use of pins oppose to a phone number and all phone contacts automatically added to my messenger contacts.

Q10
    01-23-15 04:03 PM
    Lol that's a funny joke. If you gave a better reason such as getting video calling before bbm I'd take you seriously.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 04:06 PM
    BS! I have Facebook, but don't use the stickers. I have bbm, but don't use stickers. I have WhatsApp, for those ignorant contacts who don't have bbm, but have no need for stickers.
    Hell, if they remove the stickers from bbm today, it will still be my preferred messenger tomorrow!!

Posted via CB10
    This post reeks superiority complex.
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    01-23-15 04:07 PM
    stickers??? ... deal breaker??..... hardly...
    01-23-15 04:11 PM
    LOL... so out of all the possible reasons (far superior iOS performance, much larger user base, viral phone-book piggy-backing model, higher quality pictures, excellent recently-released web client, etc) ... free STICKERS will be the straw that 'finally' breaks the camel's back?

Nice one.
    01-23-15 04:14 PM
    Holy! OP... I don't think people choose BBM for their stickers! Lol

Posted via CB10
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    01-23-15 04:41 PM
    I don't get it. If Whatsapp user purchase stickers how does that effect BBM? BBM have their own user base that will purchase their own stickers.
    01-23-15 04:42 PM
    Possum.
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    01-23-15 04:43 PM
    Stickers are for chicks and kids.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 04:47 PM
    I use BBM to chat with my only BBM contact during football games. Am I a Prosumer then and is what I'm doing productive?
    01-23-15 05:33 PM
    If stickers were the only factor then by your own logic, FB Messenger should be killing everything right now. It's not.
    clickitykeys likes this.
    01-23-15 05:58 PM
    Since facebook acquired whatsapp they has been a lot off improvement, facebook offers their stickers for free. If they were to add stickers on whatsapp it will be 101% free and that will end BBM.

Posted Via Z30
    I have heard that Whatsapp stickers will end BlackBerry as a company in general. I have many sads now

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and chgaida like this.
    01-23-15 06:05 PM
    Stickers are stupid no matter which messaing app uses them. I'd bet there isn't one single person that uses BBM soley for stickers and that not one single person would quit using it because another messaging service has them.
    clickitykeys and TgeekB like this.
    01-23-15 11:53 PM
    So OP, you're claiming that I and we use BBM only to send around stickers! Very odd.

Cannot choose between glas or plastic keyboard
    01-24-15 05:23 AM
    Yea good luck with that one

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    01-24-15 08:06 AM
    Oh yeah, that'll do it!

 Z10
    01-24-15 04:14 PM
    I won't download whatsapp or FB messenger because of all the permissions they want on my phone. BBM is more secure, I am more concerned about the security of an app than stickers. But I guess we are have priorities.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 04:21 PM
    I won't download whatsapp or FB messenger because of all the permissions they want on my phone. BBM is more secure, I am more concerned about the security of an app than stickers. But I guess we are have priorities.

Posted via CB10
    Other than the fact that Whatsapp uses your phone book (which BBM tries and fails miserably to do), I don't know how BBM (for pedestrian consumers) is more secure. Didn't Whatsapp recently implement a stronger encryption protocol?

I'm not here to cheerlead for Whatsapp, but... BBM needs some serious tough love if it ever hopes to grow.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 05:39 PM

Posted Via Z30
    You really believe that? I think you're giving too much value to stickers. BBM has bigger problems than WhatsApp getting stickers. Like, reliability and poor notifications on the cross-platform apps, underwhelming Windows Phone app. And how about the fact that you can't share files, media and location on multi-person and Group Chats. Stickers? I don't think so.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 10:31 PM
    Other than the fact that Whatsapp uses your phone book (which BBM tries and fails miserably to do), I don't know how BBM (for pedestrian consumers) is more secure. Didn't Whatsapp recently implement a stronger encryption protocol?

I'm not here to cheerlead for Whatsapp, but... BBM needs some serious tough love if it ever hopes to grow.

Posted via CB10
    Remember when BBM went cross platform 2 years ago?

I was so happy to skip WhatsUp and told my contacts to try BBM, because I deleted WhatsUp.

What happened? More users tried WhatsUp. Not many BBM. The party is at Whatsaup and Facebook. Still. And what should I do?

I tried 3 times to get rid of it. I said if they wanna contact me, they can SMS me or try BBM. But it didn't worked out. So I installed whatsUp again.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 05:07 AM
    This thread.... lololol

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 05:36 AM
    This thread.... lololol

Posted via CB10
    I have heard that WhatsApp Stickers will end this thread. I have many sads now
    01-25-15 08:22 AM
30 12