Hello,
    First of all, my Message History are save on the device not the media card.

I would like to know if I went to the location where my chat history are saved which is (Device/home/user/im/whatsapp) and copied all the files that are saved there and paste them into a temporarily file on my PC desktop, and wipe my blackberry device and download whatsapp on it again and then paste the files that I previously located them on PC�s desktop into the same location which is (Device/home/user/im/whatsapp) on my BB Device after being wiped, will all the chat that was on the my BB device before wiping be there again after wiping???

OR is there anyway to easily Back-up and restore chat history??
    PLEASE HELP!

I�m using Blackberry 9900.
    05-28-13 11:40 PM
    Hello,
    First of all, my Message History are save on the device not the media card.

I would like to know if I went to the location where my chat history are saved which is (Device/home/user/im/whatsapp) and copied all the files that are saved there and paste them into a temporarily file on my PC desktop, and wipe my blackberry device and download whatsapp on it again and then paste the files that I previously located them on PC’s desktop into the same location which is (Device/home/user/im/whatsapp) on my BB Device after being wiped, will all the chat that was on the my BB device before wiping be there again after wiping???

OR is there anyway to easily Back-up and restore chat history??
    PLEASE HELP!

I’m using Blackberry 9900.
    Hello and Welcome to Crackberry!!!
    First off, I believe there is no way to save your chat history to your card. I believe Whatsapp uses the device memory as its default.
    Secondly, if you copy and paste the chat back to your device it doesn't appear in the Whatsapp window. So I don't believe this will work no.
    I have moved on to a Z10 but when I had my 9930, I believe this information to be the way that it was.

If I am incorrect, someone will come along and kindly correct me, I'm sure.
    Again welcome to CrackBerry and please feel free to search for threads and read as much as you can about your device from the proper thread!!
    Glad you are here.
    05-29-13 07:28 AM
    I have whatsapp on a 9310 and it gives the option in the media settings to set message history to off or to the media card, I don't see an option to save on the device.

Whatsapp support my be able to better answer your question though.

Sent from my BBRY using Tapatalk
    05-29-13 10:20 AM