My reason is I HATE TOUCH SCREENS! Love the bb form factor, love the keyboard, love the email. Love having a phone that works!
    12-08-10 01:00 PM
    I love the keyboard
    I love the battery life
    I appreciate its workhorse like qualities,
    and BBMing my wife...
    12-08-10 04:27 PM
    I love the keyboard
    I love the battery life
    I appreciate its workhorse like qualities,
    and BBMing my wife...
    Is that still legal?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-10 04:46 PM
    BBM, keyboard, LED notifications
    12-08-10 11:59 PM
    I need my BB for work and it's great for emails. also love using the keyboard on my BB.
    12-09-10 12:11 AM
    I am loyal to the BB brand and no matter how many times I have switched phones because I love technology in general, I still find my self coming back to the CRACK!berry lifestyle. Here are most of my reasons why I stick with them:

The Keyboard(Something about that clicking noise when you press them)
    The Email(Of Course)
    The Shortcut Keys(get it done quick)
    The BBM-ing(the best IMO)
    The Form Factor(Bold preferably)
    The Battery Life(Can only vouch for mine)
    The LED Notifications(+1 BerryBuzz)
    The Convenience Keys(always there when you need'em)
    The Copy/Paste(Plain and to the point)
    The UI Layout(For me on iOS or Android I spent too much time looking for my specific app on the many home screens)

I respect everybody's opinion, and this is just my view on it...............
    12-09-10 09:33 AM
    I think I am stupid. Am getting impatient waiting for the Playbook and Storm with ONX operating system.

This is especially after I diagnosed the software issue (speaker) when Verizon & RIM would not acknowledge this was an issue. Hmmmm wonder why they noted the issue as a fix in the new OS upgrade.
    12-09-10 09:36 AM
    my reson to stay?

because it gets things done efficently. until that changes why would i need to look elsewhere?
    12-09-10 09:39 AM
    Data compression, why? Because when my wife went to New York last week for a week she was being charged �8 per mb. I can't even imagine what her bill would be if she had an Android or Iphone. 1mb is enough for at least 500 bbms

12-09-10 10:52 AM
    I've only had a bb for a week but ill give you some reasons I didn't go with another phone.

I can do a lot of things on a bb with one hand
    Good value for the money only paid 29 for my curve
    Great email/ messaging
    Doesn't look like a phone you would give to a twelve year old kid

And many more

12-09-10 10:55 AM
    i have a contract with sprint for this phone i have so i will stay with this phone until its up
    12-10-10 12:13 AM
    I guess I can't say I am staying with BB. I got my first BB back in 2001. I went through several until I got talked into the iPhone 3GS last year. I hated that phone from the moment I picked it up. I mean come on, email often wouldn't come through until you opened the email app and had it check! How is a BB user supposed to deal with that?

I finally decided I couldn't take it any more and headed to the AT&T store. (At least I'm loyal to them, even if I did cheat on BB.) They started pushing me towards the iPhone 4, the Captivate, and then the WM7 phone. Finally I convinced them that I just wanted a BB. I planned on picking up the Bold, but after playing with a Torch I figured out that all of the bad habits I got from the iPhone would still work there and I was sold. I've only had the phone for about 2 days, but I know I'm home again. Everything works like I expect it to work and everything does what I want it to do. Couldn't be happier to be back with the best mobile device on the market.
    Nikeem24 likes this.
    12-10-10 12:46 AM
    - BBM
    - tether
    - international BES plan
    - hard keyboard

12-10-10 11:47 PM
    Keyboard. I text a lot and a touch screen is just not for me. (I've tried the iPhone/iPod method and my fingers just are all over the place.) I love the feel of a good keyboard.

Led indicators are excellent, letting me know with a quick glance who's contacting me.

And to me, it's just comfortable and yet very posh in my hands.
    12-11-10 06:12 PM
    Because I am a creature of habit! Plus if I couldnt BBM with my girlfriend I dont know what we do!

(You all know texting just is not the same!)
    12-11-10 06:41 PM
    An ancient device with ancient technology. BBM is easily duplicated among any number of apps and OS'. My old 8703e does exactly what the new BB's do back in 2006. Market share plunging. Verizon sales of BB dropping like rocks. Follow the $ it ain't go to BB.
    12-11-10 08:11 PM
    An ancient device with ancient technology. BBM is easily duplicated among any number of apps and OS'. My old 8703e does exactly what the new BB's do back in 2006. Market share plunging. Verizon sales of BB dropping like rocks. Follow the $ it ain't go to BB.
    Well, I love the 8700s but you're not exactly right, no camera, 3G, gps, appworld, apps, memory card, html emails etc etc Can't be beat for large screen, keyboard and speaker phone though.
    Verizon sales might be dropping but many countries around the world are jumping to it like crazy, RIM is a global company after all.

12-12-10 04:35 AM
    Any time you get anywhere near a point, just BBM me, ok?
    12-12-10 08:15 AM
    Any time you get anywhere near a point, just BBM me, ok?
    Maybe he's just angry he can't afford a newer blackberry lol

12-12-10 10:03 AM
    Most of the times, the reason... i like it/ staying with it since it works for me..
    just ain't enough no?
    my favorite color is RED... do i need to explain it now.. to those who love Blue or Yellow?
    12-12-10 10:32 AM
    Hey, guys, let's not feed the trolls, OK?
    12-12-10 10:33 AM
    Can somebody please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    12-12-10 10:42 AM
    being new to blackberry, less than a year, of all the phones i had over the years and others i have played around with i have yet to have found anything better than my 9700. i can almost say it is better than the palm t2 pda i used for over 8 years before giving it up.
    12-12-10 10:48 AM
    I have a contact that is listed as a text message contact. I'm trying to bring her back to bbm contact or whwtever. Just not listed as text message contact only... It's annoying !!! Someone please help !!!
    12-12-10 10:51 AM
99 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD