I'm going to go with the "H" Key.
    I press it and it opens Google maps and gives me the directions HOME.

Most people I show are impressed with the power of the KEYBOARD 🎹

What you got?
    07-22-18 07:31 AM
    For me? The power(ful) button. That’s just me though.... LOL
    07-22-18 07:35 AM
    Ha... I'll second the "power" button as THE favorite...lol. BUT, "most used" for me is convenience key... Programmed to Hub on K1. To "Messages" (hub's predecessor) on 9900. Pops up messages from within virtually ANY app, on 99 at least. Not so global on K but most used NTL. Easily found, sight unseen, while extracting handset from holster. Usually ready for viewing by the time eye meets screen. At least a dozen times per hour, during working hours.

Most used "speed dial" is "P". Most easily found sight unseen. Also typically pressed by feel while extracting handset from holster. Routinely "Boss" is answering the call just as phone meets ear. Without even glancing at screen. All single handed. At least a dozen times per day. Maybe per hour, depending on raging projects. Some days zero, so... All depends.

The little teet on "5" (D) is next easiest found speed dial, imo.

Shortcut "P" for "Previous" combined with shortcut "N" for "Next" can be quite handy for scrolling thru photos, web pages, etc. More so on 9900 but can be found in "Keyboard Browser", etc on K.

"I" for zoom in and "O" for zoom out, gets used a LOT with my 99's tiny screen. Makes the 99's tiny screen MORE convenient for viewing critical pdfs than the amateurish "pinch zoom/double tap" silliness stuck with on my slab monsters. Keyboard Browser, etc provides some of this superb efficiency on the K. Compared with 99, lack of track-pan handicaps single thumb zoom functionality on K, tho. Imo. I've heard "Keyboard Browser" works with Priv (?) but can't honestly visualize shortcut usefulness while Priv's KB is retracted. ?

Also love spacebar page down. "B" for bottom. "T" for top. "L" for reLoad... Etc, etc. PKB shortcuts and PKB speed dials are integral to the productive efficiency expected of "BlackBerry Experience", imo.

Since mobile technology is likely here to stay for the remainder of our lives, seems prudent to commit such efficiencies to muscle memory. Imo. I've learned & practiced pkb shortcuts for ten+ years. WELL worth the investment of effort, imo.
    hplovecraft likes this.
    07-22-18 11:01 AM
    Ha, haven't used that KEY since I bought the thing lol
    07-22-18 05:01 PM
    Ha... I'll second the "power" button as THE favorite...lol. BUT, "most used" for me is convenience key... Programmed to Hub on K1. To "Messages" (hub's predecessor) on 9900. Pops up messages from within virtually ANY app, on 99 at least. Not so global on K but most used NTL. Easily found, sight unseen, while extracting handset from holster. Usually ready for viewing by the time eye meets screen. At least a dozen times per hour, during working hours.

Most used "speed dial" is "P". Most easily found sight unseen. Also typically pressed by feel while extracting handset from holster. Routinely "Boss" is answering the call just as phone meets ear. Without even glancing at screen. All single handed. At least a dozen times per day. Maybe per hour, depending on raging projects. Some days zero, so... All depends.

The little teet on "5" (D) is next easiest found speed dial, imo.

Shortcut "P" for "Previous" combined with shortcut "N" for "Next" can be quite handy for scrolling thru photos, web pages, etc. More so on 9900 but can be found in "Keyboard Browser", etc on K.

"I" for zoom in and "O" for zoom out, gets used a LOT with my 99's tiny screen. Makes the 99's tiny screen MORE convenient for viewing critical pdfs than the amateurish "pinch zoom/double tap" silliness stuck with on my slab monsters. Keyboard Browser, etc provides some of this superb efficiency on the K. Compared with 99, lack of track-pan handicaps single thumb zoom functionality on K, tho. Imo. I've heard "Keyboard Browser" works with Priv (?) but can't honestly visualize shortcut usefulness while Priv's KB is retracted. ?

Also love spacebar page down. "B" for bottom. "T" for top. "L" for reLoad... Etc, etc. PKB shortcuts and PKB speed dials are integral to the productive efficiency expected of "BlackBerry Experience", imo.

Since mobile technology is likely here to stay for the remainder of our lives, seems prudent to commit such efficiencies to muscle memory. Imo. I've learned & practiced pkb shortcuts for ten+ years. WELL worth the investment of effort, imo.
    Like those answer. The convenience key is the flashlight 🔦 for me. I install Aquariums so I'm constantly under a dark tank looking for leaks. I use it daily.

Thanks for that reply
    07-22-18 05:04 PM
    Like those answer. The convenience key is the flashlight ������ for me. I install Aquariums so I'm constantly under a dark tank looking for leaks. I use it daily.

Thanks for that reply
    Yep. Got flashlight set to second press of mute key via third party app on my 9900. Can assign about ten press shortcuts to about anything on 99. Hoping for an app to provide something similar for the K's. Someday.
    07-22-18 05:26 PM
    I'd say 'm'. Its set to go into the whatsapp coversation with the wife. So nothing very complicated.
    07-25-18 12:15 PM
    1. Torch
    2. Video recorder
    3. WiFi

Posted via CB10
    07-27-18 10:32 AM