I ordered my new trackball from them on january 15th and as of today I have not received it and the tracking number they gave me is no good? Has anyone else been having trouble with them lately?
    02-03-09 11:12 AM
    They are in China so shipping can sometimes take a while and sometimes they take a while responding to email requests about problems.
    02-03-09 11:18 AM
    My things took about 2 1/2 weeks to get to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 11:58 AM
    2 - 3 weeks is a normal shipping time from them due to the above mentioned fact that they are in China and also anything coming from out of the US has to go thru customs before it can be delivered.( read extra time for the Gov't. to screw with your stuff)
    I had a package coming from Canada (used blackberry) that never made it here at all and after 2 months I was finally able to get the seller to give me a refund.
    02-03-09 01:30 PM
    I just got my black bezel and buttons today and it took 3 weeks. Normally it takes 2 weeks but considering I ordered it during Chinese New Year preparation and the actual holiday itself probably accounted for the 1 week delay.
    02-03-09 04:09 PM
    Yea I was just going to say Chinese New Year. I know I ordered some tools from a Chinese supplier and they emailed that they could not ship because THEIR supplier was on New Year Holiday. It can be an extended number of days, they have a number of rituals. Here is a snippet from Wiki...

Chinese New Year is observed as a public holiday in a number of countries and territories where a sizable Chinese population resides. Since Chinese New Year falls on different dates on the Gregorian calendar every year on different days of the week, some of these governments opt to shift working days in order to accommodate a longer public holiday.
    02-03-09 04:18 PM
    Got my bezels and stuff in 10 days.
    02-03-09 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD