Be lucky that your carrier lets you send it in for repair. Verizon flat out refused to let me send mine for repair! They claimed that BlackBerry doesn't offer such a service. Instead they said they can only swap my phone for a refurbished one -and I only had it about a month and a half.
    Some would call a swap better.. it's instant, and the refurbished models are in A1 condition. To each their own. Odd that they'd not send it in instead if you insisted though. I know nothing of Verizon policy's.
    12-17-13 02:34 PM
    lkl o(
    So I'm @

Canadian cities BBM Channel C001234A4
    12-18-13 12:15 PM
    They don't actually go to BlackBerry, they go to authorized 3rd party service centers that have contracts with BlackBerry. Each area is different.. here in Ontario its flextronics in newmarket. Turn around time is USUALLY 2 weeks unless there's a part on back order or something. Other servcies centre's would be diffrent.

Also of note, these service centers are not exclusively BlackBerry.. So their backlog has nothing to do with how many defective BlackBerry's there are, or in some cases even how many defective cell phones there are across the board. They might fix TV's, car radios you name it. So it's just dependant in their total workload.

Posted via CB10
    Flextronics Is terrible, my friend worked there as a coop for engineering lol. He said the people that take apart phones have high school education and make a lot of mistakes.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 02:19 PM
    Nope checked the imei it was a new device

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 03:10 PM
    I sent my BlackBerry Key2 for warranty repair and its been 30 days so far. No forecasted repair date!
    09-28-20 08:00 AM
    I sent my BlackBerry Key2 for warranty repair and its been 30 days so far. No forecasted repair date!
    You posted in a almost 7 year old thread so there’s no relevance as BlackBerry Limited and BlackBerry Mobile are two different companies.
    09-28-20 08:57 AM
    Dont you just love how old threads are resurrected??
    09-28-20 11:05 AM
    Yours is the only post I've seen that complained of such a long delay....

I might not be too suppressed, now that BBMo is no more and everything is transitioning to TCL support. As others have stated, send a certified letter to them, document your purchase date, when you mailed it and all communications. If you have any consumer protection services in your market... like Better Business Bureau, copy them as well.
    09-28-20 11:11 AM
33 12