I was at a Rogers store today and was told that they had nothing to sell but I could look at the display copy of the Passport. No sooner did I pick it up a salesperson came over to make me understand I could not type with one hand.

Like I look like a guy who wants to type with one hand. He was trying to talk me out of a Passport. I said I use my phone for work purposes and I don't normally type with one hand. I asked, "who does?". He said he had the iPhone 6+ and typed, (get this) EVEN LONG EMAILS for work with one hand.

He then commenced to tell me that most of the returns the store experienced are BlackBerries because the software is not good. And besides, the other phones he said are no more expensive.

This is in guelph, just down the road from waterloo. So no loyalty for the home team here! Which I get; I really do. The rest of the world will buy the crap we won't buy and we'll all be rich because of it!

Anyway, being facetious of course. But to try to sell me out of something I wanted? Is that for real?

So Rogers has a problem. Or rather we have, with Rogers.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 07:24 PM
    I was at a Rogers store today and was told that they had nothing to sell but I could look at the display copy of the Passport. No sooner did I pick it up a salesperson came over to make me understand I could not type with one hand.

Like I look like a guy who wants to type with one hand. He was trying to talk me out of a Passport. I said I use my phone for work purposes and I don't normally type with one hand. I asked, "who does?". He said he had the iPhone 6+ and typed, (get this) EVEN LONG EMAILS for work with one hand.

He then commenced to tell me that most of the returns the store experienced are BlackBerries because the software is not good. And besides, the other phones he said are no more expensive.

This is in guelph, just down the road from waterloo. So no loyalty for the home team here! Which I get; I really do. The rest of the world will buy the crap we won't buy and we'll all be rich because of it!

Anyway, being facetious of course. But to try to sell me out of something I wanted? Is that for real?

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately that happens way too often where salespeople try to sell you out of the phone you want and try to get you to buy the next great thing.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 07:40 PM
    It would appear so.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 07:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    Typical Rogers, typical guelph
    10-04-14 10:51 PM
    Everywhere the Passport is out of stock!

From my ? phone.
    10-05-14 12:33 AM
30 12