Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Female

13 25.49%
  • Male

37 72.55%
  • Other

1 1.96%
    I am a girl but it is definitely male dominated here...that's ok though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 08:50 AM
    I almost checked other. Thanks Duvi.
    02-05-09 09:06 AM
    Lol... I almost checked female. I asked Male or Female, but the poll reflects Female first.

m:f = 4:0 ... all the females have come and gone already after the poll.
    02-05-09 09:13 AM
    This place has the same guy:girl ratio as a bowling alley.

It's okay though, I find most women usually aren't super techy about their phones, they'll use them a lot, but as far as really figuring them out and tweaking them, it's not their bag. Which is what a site like this is most popular for. I do give credit to the women on this site with a hardcore CB addiction. For the most part my girlfriend likes my BB, she likes to use it, she enjoys new cool apps, but she doesn't care enough to be on a website reading up about it, trying hacks, trying new betas, downloading this, downloading that. I have a feeling if she ever made the jump from a base phone with a QWERTY pad for texting me to a BB, she'd have me fully load it with things I'd understand she'd want, use and need and then never download another app, wallpaper, theme, etc ever again.

Men are just inherently more of the tinkering type than women are. Unless it's relationships and peoples lives, they do love to tinker with those more than men do.
    02-05-09 01:14 PM
    Unless it's relationships and peoples lives, they do love to tinker with those more than men do.
    Lol this thread is awesome.
    02-05-09 01:34 PM
    This place has the same guy:girl ratio as a bowling alley.

It's okay though, I find most women usually aren't super techy about their phones, they'll use them a lot, but as far as really figuring them out and tweaking them, it's not their bag. Which is what a site like this is most popular for. I do give credit to the women on this site with a hardcore CB addiction. For the most part my girlfriend likes my BB, she likes to use it, she enjoys new cool apps, but she doesn't care enough to be on a website reading up about it, trying hacks, trying new betas, downloading this, downloading that. I have a feeling if she ever made the jump from a base phone with a QWERTY pad for texting me to a BB, she'd have me fully load it with things I'd understand she'd want, use and need and then never download another app, wallpaper, theme, etc ever again.

Men are just inherently more of the tinkering type than women are. Unless it's relationships and peoples lives, they do love to tinker with those more than men do.
    hmmm, most? Not too sure about that. I am super "techy" and my husband has absolutely no interest in it at all. I find most men do not have the patience to learn how to be super "techy"

(if you did not see the irony in my post, i apologize in advance)
    02-05-09 01:39 PM
    Good post, I was always curious.

I'm a guy and chicks dig my Bold...
    02-05-09 01:51 PM
    I'm a guy and chicks dig my Bold...
    LMAO! Haha
    02-05-09 01:53 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD