I the past month or so I have noticed a couple of things wrong with my blackberry and I am wondering if this is normal or just a specific case for my phone and/or my carrier. For one, my app world has completely disappeared. I have not received any news of an update for it or anything like that but hopefully it will re appear soon. The other thing is that I can no longer select and veiw images on google images. This started well after my app world vanished so I am fairly confident that the two issues are not connected. If I could get some advice or answers that would be very helpful.
    01-14-12 02:49 AM
    Have you done a battery pull/rebooted your device?

If I'm not mistaken you can also reinstall appworld at blackberry.com/appworld (using your Blackberry's mobile browser).

The Google Images thing could be a problem with google. I know that they have been changing around their mobile interfaces and stuff, but I'm not sure.
    01-14-12 03:01 AM
    Ditto on the above, except I don't know anything about google.

Also, make sure your app world icon is not hidden, in a folder, or in a folder and hidden.

Check in options and see if app world is installed. If it is and you have verified that it isn't hidden, then delete it, do a hard reset, and then install it again.
    01-14-12 10:40 AM
    Ditto on the above, except I don't know anything about google.

Also, make sure your app world icon is not hidden, in a folder, or in a folder and hidden.

Check in options and see if app world is installed. If it is and you have verified that it isn't hidden, then delete it, do a hard reset, and then install it again.
    The op could just start typing "appworld" (usuallly "ap" or "app" will do it) without the quotes and see if it shows up as a result. It's quicker and easier than searching folders and panels. If it shows up, it can be used from there and he'll know it's not gone. If it doesn't show up in the search, he might have accidentally deleted it -- like we've all done once or twice.
    01-14-12 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD