Hello !
    I live in Belgium and I'm new to this forum.
    I'm obviously not the only in the case, but I am concerned about the future of BB10 ...
    BlackBerry user for a long time, I have to renew my smartphone. My company must also renew before the end of the year material.
    Rest in competition: the iPhone and BlackBerry (Passport, Classic or Leap)
    Many times we have tried to contact BlackBerry unsuccessfully!
    We appreciate BB10 but investment is important. We just want to know if the BlackBerry will continue to support, improve and develop BB10? ...
    Thank you
    Rudy
    Mr Mozi likes this.
    09-10-15 12:52 PM
    Get an iPhone

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 12:59 PM
    No one that knows, is talking..... So we don't really know what the future for BB10 is.

Indications are that BlackBerry is not focused on BB10 right now and that they don't see any need in developers being focued on BB10 right now.

I doubt BlackBerry is going to talk with you are your company.

If the Passport will do what you need today, and you don't need apps.... then I'd get the Passport. If Apps are important and updates to existing apps is important... I'd go with the iPhone.
    09-10-15 01:23 PM
    I also want BB10 to stay and I love it, but seems like there are more haters than lovers out there
    09-10-15 01:35 PM
    Worst case, they'll keep maintaining BB10 for a few more years, so look at how their devices meet your needs right now, in their current state, when deciding what to go with. Belgian banking apps are a PITA.
    09-10-15 01:47 PM
    Take everything said about BB10 being dropped and all, with a grain of salt and remember this: If it doesn't come from john chen/blackberry, it's probably not quite true/the truth.

Typed from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk for BlackBerry 7.1
    09-10-15 02:13 PM
    BlackBerry 10 isn't going anywhere and no ,I mean disappearing soon. There is a side to it that will be used by the corporate world and that would be BlackBerry 10. The minions will get BlackBerry on Android.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 03:05 PM