The only thing I miss from my Samsung Behold is it did a good job displaying html/xhtml with the NetFront browser. I just can't get my settings right on my curve 8310. Thanks for any help in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 01:57 PM
    I too would like to hear some opnions on this. I am trying out opera right now and don't see many benefits. I miss the way the pointer could just move around without scrolling through every link in the default browser.

I know many people use opera......so why do yall like it so much????

02-11-09 07:18 PM
    I am using opera as well only because my most visited site won't let me log in with the regular browser. I am new to BB, and maybe I am missing something with that browser, but its frustrating none the less....
    02-11-09 09:30 PM
    I use both it just depends on what mood I'm in. I'm on opera now but used the bb browser this morning. Its all just preference. I do believe opera can handle some pages better though.

02-11-09 09:31 PM
    I prefer Browser. My only suggestion is to turn off javascript to help speed up page loading

02-11-09 09:37 PM
    You guys have any suggestions as to why the BB browser won't let me log into this one particular site? Works perfect with Opera....and I have no problems accessing any other sites that require a log in

Sorry to hijack the thread with my own questions!
    02-11-09 09:44 PM
    BOLT FTW.

Go get BOLT!
    02-11-09 09:50 PM
    I use 3. Bolt, Opera, and the default BB browser. Might sound like a overkill, but some sites work better with others. Personal preference I suppose.
    02-18-09 11:34 AM
    I use Bolt and the Blackberry browser and don't have any problems going where I want to and doing what I like.

I've never tried Opera because of the mixed reviews and I don't want to use the space

~Jazzi~
    02-18-09 11:56 AM
    The only thing I miss from my Samsung Behold is it did a good job displaying html/xhtml with the NetFront browser. I just can't get my settings right on my curve 8310. Thanks for any help in advance!

I think it depends on where you are going as far as web sites. You may want to enable Java Script or change your emulation mode if you are having problems with viewing particular sites.

~Jazzi~

02-18-09 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD