Best app ever: quicklaunch!!! (wish os10.3 could have a quicklaunch option like the old java os)

Worst app ever: appstalker. Worked perfect for java os but does not work for os10.3 at all.

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    katiepea likes this.
    10-20-14 12:08 AM
    Smart wifi was my favorite too. I checked out Geo toolbox as recommended and the reviews say it doesn't turn wifi on and off.

Posted via CB10
    It turns Wifi on, but not off, it will send a reminder to the hub when you leave to turn it off. It does a few other functions as well like changing to vibrate or silent on enter/exit an area. It's pretty strong. Works well for me, may be worth a try.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 05:25 AM
    Best: Password Keeper for BB10

Worst: Email app at PB launch

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 06:54 AM
    Hey everyone, since it seems we're seeing countdown-style threads, I figured why not add to it!

So for this one, name your favorite app of all time, that has ever ran natively on any BlackBerry device... ever!

Ports don't count (even if they are in BlackBerry World), anything that has to be side-loaded doesn't count... AND it has to be anything other than BBM (I'm sure most people would say that tops the list, so I'm going to void that entry right now), all other stock apps are OK.

Bonus round: name the WORST app that you have no choice but to use (either because there is no alternative or because you self-inflict instead of looking for something else).

Here are mine:

Fav - StereoTube is my absolute go-to media player. My friends on other platforms agree that this app is STELLAR!

Worst - Oh man, so many $h1tty apps. Contacts app for BB10 is close, but ultimately the absolute worst has to be the PlayBook App World... what a joke! Even the BBOS browser doesn't come close.

So what say you?

CB10 for BlackBerry 10: Z10 on Bell
    I really Like your avatar. You look you have made a deal with Donald Trump and cured Aids in one day. kudos for that cool pic.

In my view, the HUB is the bestest native app ( if we can agree that the HUB is an app).

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 07:49 AM
    It turns Wifi on, but not off, it will send a reminder to the hub when you leave to turn it off. It does a few other functions as well like changing to vibrate or silent on enter/exit an area. It's pretty strong. Works well for me, may be worth a try.

Posted via CB10
    Got it! Turning off when I leave the house or the office is most important for me.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 10:55 PM
    Advance OSLED on BBOS and Beweather on BBOS.

Worst? Contacts BB10.
    AOSLED was going to be my answer - Sultan was AWESOME. He really set the bar on CrackBerry for developer interaction/responsiveness. Is he still around? Does he still support all the BBOS hold outs?

Who WOULDN'T love to have the equivalent of AOSLED on BB10! Tweak /customize everything! So may apps/functions rolled into one!

One other app that was amazing - and could be again if BB would allow it: ShortCutMe with full macros, using NFC tags!

Posted via CB10, now from a Z30
    10-20-14 11:05 PM
    Best App : Memopad. Yes the Native memopad for BBOS. I used that app more than any other, EVER. Even had its own convenience Key.

Runnner-up : Docs to Go

Worst App : Can't think of one so I'll just say ANY barcode scanner app for BBOS. I tried so many and they all sucked
    10-21-14 06:17 AM
    BBOS Social Feeds
    10-21-14 07:44 AM
    Best: I'll add my support for QuickLaunch on BBOS, with honorable mention to BB Traffic. But bPod on BB10 is making its way up the list pretty fast.

Worst: Hmm... BB Protect on BB10 is pretty bad.
    10-21-14 11:59 AM
    Story Maker

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 12:05 PM
    On the BBOS, where apps were fewer, further between, and were often a game changing experience, I'd have to say it was a toss up between Podtrapper and Nobex, with special mentions to BeWeather, Spotify and SmartSig.

Great question OP!

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    10-21-14 02:28 PM
    Kiwi Wonder. I love that game!

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 02:52 PM
    Best: I'll add my support for QuickLaunch on BBOS, with honorable mention to BB Traffic. But bPod on BB10 is making its way up the list pretty fast.

Worst: Hmm... BB Protect on BB10 is pretty bad.

I am a little surprised that QL hasn't gotten more mentions. That app completely changed how I used my legacy devices and I hate to think back to the days before it exsited.
    3Dee likes this.
    10-21-14 07:31 PM
    Quicklaunch was great for people that needed more than just their convenience keys. I used it to an extent but it wasn't a nail to the door necessity

Posted via Q10RR
    10-21-14 07:45 PM
    Best app ever: quicklaunch!!! (wish os10.3 could have a quicklaunch option like the old java os)

Worst app ever: appstalker. Worked perfect for java os but does not work for os10.3 at all.

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    Thank goodness someone finally said quicklaunch, I was reading the thread just to make sure it was posted, starting to lose hope. Quicklaunch is the best app that's ever been created period.
    10-21-14 07:50 PM
    Worst App : Can't think of one so I'll just say ANY barcode scanner app for BBOS. I tried so many and they all sucked
    Lol every barcode scanner I used for BBOS worked perfect.

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    10-29-14 01:03 AM
    Best: Mock It. Well made, looks nice, works well.
    Worst: PlayBook file manager. Eugh.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 01:58 AM
    Lol every barcode scanner I used for BBOS worked perfect.

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    They all sucked. May as well have used a potato. It would have focused on the barcode faster. Lol

Posted via CB Q10 or 9000
    10-29-14 04:17 AM
    ClipMan...

A poor man's Remember that saves so much time when posting and sending repetitive stuff or copy/pasty multiple snippets in a row (no need to go back and forth)...

Venturcon's e-Mmanuel Bible reader and Audio bibles for BB10 and Playbook. Free or donation supported. None of those shady "free" (Android/ported) Bible apps that are just slurping your data....

Worst?
    App for...
    And its thousands of equally useless companions... LOL

? ? ? Passposted via CB Chen ? ? ?
    10-29-14 07:04 AM
    My favorite apps were advance os led and the rss social app that was on os7. I actually really miss that rss app

I wish BlackBerry would bring it back to be honest. Why would they remove it in the first place?

Posted via my Z30
    10-30-14 02:25 AM
    BBM
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk
    10-30-14 02:36 AM
    I also like the Calendar app in 10.3 and the contacts app is definitely the worst. Still having duplicates on 10.3.1???

Sent from my lovely z30 on T Mobile (10.3.1.938)
    10-30-14 03:34 AM
47 12