Just curious as to what is driving the most people crazy due to the fact that they must wait for it?

1. Is it OS 6? (that's my guess )

2. Could it be the Storm 3 (slider)....or another new BB release?

3. Possibly just a new OS 5.0 leak for your BB?

4. Perhaps a Socialscope invite that seems to elude many?

5. Maybe it's just for your phone upgrade so you can get the new sleek BB of your choosing?

6. Or are you just waiting for RIM to step up and wow you like you have come to expect?

7. And then there's the few BB owners who are truly content. But what's the fun in that?

I'll throw my vote in OS 6 (but I would settle for a new 5.0 leak to hold me over) We Storm 2 owners are ready for anything later than .607.
    05-24-10 01:21 AM
    #5 mostly, but my upgrade isn't til Feb 2011!

so I'm hoping #1 will tide me over til #5, leading to #2- the slider... as long as the slider takes the proper steps forward on camera and memory, etc... it will be my next phone without a doubt. at least all the bugs will be worked out of the OS and the phone by the time I can get one, lol...
    05-24-10 03:20 AM
    I am waiting IMPATIENTLY for flash!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-10 05:44 AM
    I want os6!!
    Then I want Rim to start working on LTE or Wimax 4G asap and to keep us updated! ya right. hahahahah
    05-24-10 05:58 AM
    I am waiting for OS 6 but I doubt the curve 2 will get it. So in that case I am waiting for the slider.

05-24-10 06:38 AM
    Skype for Sprint
    05-24-10 06:46 AM
    OS 6.0....webkit browser...skype for sprint...a better looking facebook app...all for my bold 9650 =]
    05-24-10 07:06 AM
    Flash... Please
    05-24-10 07:34 AM
    I am waiting for my upgrade (which I get on 9th June - two more weeks!) I downloaded 5.0 to my 8900 to tide my over until then (I'm upgrading to 9700). I am also waiting on OS 6.0, a webkit browser, flash, skype for Orange UK.

I give up on waiting for my socialscope invitation, I've been waiting six months!
    05-24-10 10:16 AM
    All I want is the ability to load and run apps from the memory card, like so many
    lesser devices did 10 freakin years ago.
    05-24-10 11:36 AM
    Because I have the 8330 it would have to be #2, #3 or #5. But I like AG's suggestion of running apps from the memory card.
    05-24-10 11:49 AM
    Definitely waiting for the 6.0 upgrade. Or atleast knowing what devices will support the 6.0 op sys.

Im not really interested in the Blackberry Slider. Im more interested in the Bold being released to Verizon.

Wouldnt mind getting a SocialScope invite.....Finally....LOL.

Happy with the current Op Sys on my Tour.
    05-24-10 11:56 AM
    a dropbox BlackBerry App
    05-24-10 11:59 AM
    All I want is the ability to load and run apps from the memory card, like so many
    lesser devices did 10 freakin years ago.
    I agree. Also curious about potential hiccups using 6.0 on my 9700.

05-24-10 12:08 PM
    Running apps on the memory card is on the top of my list! Then OS 6 would be nice
    05-24-10 12:14 PM
    Ya. Android just got that feature

05-24-10 12:23 PM
    New BB, with OS 6. With Flash Support and more compatibility.
    The new BB must be more user friendly, easy to use. and have enough memory. at least 1 GB.
    Good battery life

Oops I think enough for now
    05-24-10 12:24 PM
    it would be nice if OS updates could come in app world (same for other maufacturers app stores), you should be allowed to update OTA or by wifi at least, EVEN IF your phone is carrier branded... seems a bit strange that carriers stop you having the latest FW when you're trying to resolve something.

anyways, with or without this option, i am still waiting for this webkit browser! where is it? i do hope we can d/l it as a stand alone app, especially if some of us can't get the latest OS (carrier branded / mac users )
    05-24-10 01:29 PM
    The next generation Storm. And I sure want them to keep the click and add a bigger screen.

Not a fan of slider because I tried the palm pre didn't like the fact that I have to keep opening up the keyboard all the time to type. I just want it to be displayed right away so I can get right down to my messages.
    Last edited by thymaster; 05-24-10 at 02:23 PM.
    05-24-10 02:19 PM
    The items I am waiting for are OS6, flash, & apps running from memory card.
    05-24-10 03:29 PM
    Running apps on the memory card is on the top of my list! Then OS 6 would be nice
    My understanding is that running applications from the memory card presents a legitimate (albeit probably relatively small) security risk - which goes against what RIM really prides itself on with their devices.
    05-24-10 03:33 PM
    Yeah and plus whats the difference... Its not like you're going to run out of space...
    05-24-10 03:56 PM
    My understanding is that running applications from the memory card presents a legitimate (albeit probably relatively small) security risk - which goes against what RIM really prides itself on with their devices.
    RIM is full of it and their "superior" security. Every other device I used that
    did this never encountered a problem. If RIM is soooooooo secure this should
    be less of a problem for them.

It is plain, par for the course laziness on the part of their internal engineers IMO.
    05-24-10 03:59 PM
    I'm waiting on OS 6, Storm 3(probably Storm 4 by the time i am up for an upgrade lol) and a new Facebook app(that allows you to add people by name not only email)
    05-24-10 09:42 PM
    I want a phone that can perform as well as Android, a clickscreen, and better app support.

05-24-10 09:55 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD