I was going to send a screenshot of what i use, but i notice captureIt doesnt work in opera mini? strange.

Anyhow i have been using yahoo finance mobile, and its extremely plain, just like plain text lol

i kinda got spoiled using the stocks app within the iphone, it is gorgeous!

Any recomendations for a mobile site? I really just need to see the main dow/nas/s&p and maybe a small portfolio if it were possible.
    02-12-09 01:18 PM
    I use WSJ and CNBC. I like the comprehensive financial news that accompanies the WSJ site but I find the CNBC quotes more current.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 01:31 PM
    etrade mobile pro, you have to have an account though. totally worth it, 100 free stock and option trades,and really low commish, im at 6.99 commish per trade and the site is so easy to use.
    02-12-09 02:53 PM
    etrade mobile pro, you have to have an account though. totally worth it, 100 free stock and option trades,and really low commish, im at 6.99 commish per trade and the site is so easy to use.
    i dont want to trade, just keep up to date on the market
    02-12-09 03:53 PM
    I'm on Ameritrade but there's no app for that yet. I just use CNBC to check stock quotes.
    02-12-09 04:15 PM
    ETrade mobile. Great app. But of course you do have to be a member.
    02-13-09 03:41 PM
    NOTHING, Who cares when your broke, have no money to invest, and can't trust Wall Street anyway even you do have money. God bless you for being fortunate enough to have an interest in the stock market.
    02-13-09 09:10 PM
    E*Trade Mobil Pro for me! Works awesome!
    02-13-09 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD