I looked around the forums and couldn't find this any where, ... I really enjoy my blackberry but can't help but look at phones like the EVO 4g or the Incredible spec wise as it destroys BlackBerry in every way possible.

So what I am trying to get at is, what would your perfect berry consist of?

Mine: (not in any specific order)
    1) 1ghz processor or faster
    2) complete instant PUSH services for everything on BIS. (apps, email, etc..)
    3) more fluid UI, with widgets
    4) high res screen, touch or otherwise
    5) if a touch screen the option to change feedback (storm2) or traditional (iphone)
    6) App memory (and lot's of it) or Run apps from the SD card.
    7) HTML email and no truncations

These are just some of my ideas for a better berry in my world, now only if it were to come true.

Sound off; I want to know what else other berry users want in there devices.
    04-19-10 12:51 AM
    Higher res, non-existent memory leak, no size limit to e-mails, apps on memory card, higher RAM.
    04-19-10 01:00 AM
    I like my Tour. It is perfect for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 03:35 AM
    I looked around the forums and couldn't find this any where, ... I really enjoy my blackberry but can't help but look at phones like the EVO 4g or the Incredible spec wise as it destroys BlackBerry in every way possible.

So what I am trying to get at is, what would your perfect berry consist of?

Mine: (not in any specific order)
    1) 1ghz processor or faster
    2) complete instant PUSH services for everything on BIS. (apps, email, etc..)
    3) more fluid UI, with widgets
    4) high res screen, touch or otherwise
    5) if a touch screen the option to change feedback (storm2) or traditional (iphone)
    6) App memory (and lot's of it) or Run apps from the SD card.
    7) HTML email and no truncations

These are just some of my ideas for a better berry in my world, now only if it were to come true.

Sound off; I want to know what else other berry users want in there devices.

1)Higher processor wouldnt change anything... It only need more RAM to be faster...
    2) app data dont pass trought the bis... 3rd party apps will always use the pull system just because the BIS is too securised to access it.
    3) +1 for widget, OS6 is coming
    4) hi screen res? ok for the Storm series but useless on the Bolds(96X0/9700)
    5)Nice idea! But I'll prefere a version with, and an other without it... Would cost alittle more, but the version with ''iphone style'' screen will be lighter.
    6) App memory: WHY??????? Did you already full up you 256mb? I use 30+ apps on my 9700 and I still have 92mb left!
    7) would be a great idea! At least an option in the setting for those who want to save battery/memory.

Once that said: I dont like widget, I use a HTC Hero as a secondary device and it's pretty confusing compared to BB OS. And for speed and everything, my 9700 is almost perfect FOR MY USE, only need the webkit!
    04-19-10 04:06 AM
    9000 with bigger CPU, more app memory, and a trackpad. 5.0 would be nice too. Option for forcing apps to close when the end key is pressed.
    04-19-10 05:17 AM
    6.0 OS on my 9700!!! Im waiting not-so-patiently
    04-19-10 07:35 AM
    Bold 9000 form factor, trackpad, no truncated emails with auto-image download, OS 6.0, maybe more memory.
    04-19-10 09:04 AM
    Put the iPhone OS and a decent touchscreen and then you'll have the best device. Oh wait.
    04-19-10 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD