Free javelin when it comes out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    And cheaper service plans.
    09-03-08 02:47 PM
    I'm contemplating right now because the reception at home (Verizon) is pitiful. I think I'm smack dab in the middle of the two closet towers, and I drop to zero bars several times an hour. All without moving an inch. I actually had to break down and get a landline phone. I'll have to see how AT&T's coverage is around the house before making the leap, though.
    09-03-08 03:36 PM
    Coverage
    Quality of service
    Customer service
    Selection of handsets
    Price

In that order
    09-03-08 08:52 PM
    definitely coverage, phones, then customer service! no joke..
    I had Sprint for over two years and it was such a pain having to call them every time a bill came > : (
    09-03-08 09:21 PM
    I think if AT&T raised their rates beyond what I could afford, I'd have to move on to another carrier. Otherwise, I'm very happy where I'm at. Coverage is, of course, very important too.
    09-04-08 12:19 AM
    The only way I'd ever leave vzw is if another carrier paid me.

09-04-08 12:26 AM
    The only way I'd ever leave vzw is if another carrier paid me.

How about if I paid you?
    09-04-08 02:46 AM
    The only reason I would change is coverage. I travel all over the US and there are very few places I don't have signal with verizon.
    09-04-08 05:26 AM
    1. Coverage/Features
    2. Phone Selection
    3. Customer Service
    4. Prices

i was with at&t for 8 years and was happy with them. The coverage, in my area, degraded and seemed to get worse the last year i was with them. Customer service was good but there were always billing mistakes that required me to call in.

When verizon came to town with ev-do i paid my etf with at&t and i've been with them 3 years. Great coverage! Love the features! Wap is so much faster than at&t. Much better phones and customer service is superior.

09-04-08 06:16 AM
    mmm.............Phone selection.
    03-23-09 12:51 PM
    It wuld take ALOT of convincing to have me switch from Verizon-i like their c/s-they handle things promptly. And the cell service is awesome.

03-23-09 01:36 PM
    I switched from Verizon to ATT simply because of the lack of phones that Verizon had. I got the Curve when it first came out in the U.S. in June of 2007.

Funny thing about Verizon. I know I've mentioned this story before so some of you may know. When I switched over to AT&T from Verizon it was smooth. I received my last bill from Verizon. I paid it. Then I received a statement a month later with a "0" balance. I still called to make sure everything was fine with them.

Well to make a long story short, I bought a new truck last May and on my credit report showed that Verizon sent me to collections for a dollar. Yes, a DOLLAR. After I called them to make sure everything was clear. And didn't even get some sort of bill for a dollar after that. Of course the credit bureaus removed it because how pathetic can someone be to not pay a dollar that they owe?
    03-23-09 01:40 PM
    Better coverage, better phones and cheaper price.
    03-23-09 01:48 PM
    1) Coverage
    2) Phone selection
    3) Current CEO. I'd never switch to Sprint because that guy freaks me out...
    03-23-09 01:52 PM
    Lower ETF----- willing to pay 90 or 100 dollars but not 200 dollars!!!!

Phone selction

Lower prices for plans

03-23-09 01:57 PM
    Coverage first then phone selections
    03-23-09 02:25 PM
    Coverage... Pricing too... No point in paying $40 for something that you cant use when you can pay $60 for something that is guaranteed to work...
    03-23-09 11:06 PM
    pricing+coverage (if it's a little pricier but excellent coverage that's fine)

decent phone selection (verizon's sucks, but at least they carry blackberrys )
    03-23-09 11:50 PM
    hubby and i payed the 400 $ term fee to switch from tmobile to att so I could actually get service.
    03-24-09 01:03 AM
    Honestly, Verizon is the only carrier that works for me here in the boonies and I've always had excellent customer service and no notable problems in the 6-8 years or so I've been with them here in Florida. The few minor problems, Verizon CS has handled quickly, and to my satisfaction without drama. Motivation to switch would be hard for us, as long as we live here in the country.

I would consider it *IF* I could get excellent coverage AND a lower cost because after all Verizon is not cheap, but I've never regretted the change years ago (and watching friends and family struggle with signal issues, I am still happy, LOL) Of course, great Customer service for any problems that arise would be a major plus with me too if considering changing to someone else.
    03-24-09 03:27 PM
    I switched so I could GET a Berry! I had to be on my Mom's BIS plan.
    03-24-09 05:35 PM
    Guaranteed great service, customer service and competitive pricing... So far, I have all three, so wouldn't change right now, but I'm always keeping an open mind

03-25-09 12:38 AM
    Guaranteed great service, customer service and competitive pricing... So far, I have all three, so wouldn't change right now, but I'm always keeping an open mind

I agree!!!
    08-23-09 10:32 AM
    only one thing PRICE!!! plain and simple, if any other carrier can give me what i get now at a lower price, i will drop sprint like a bad habbit.
    08-23-09 02:10 PM
    Never from tmo.

Best. CS. Evar

08-23-09 02:43 PM
130 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD