So everyone who does not have verizon, what are you going to do when the thunder comes out? I presume that the majority of bb users and non current bb users that are with verizon will go for the thunder.

So what's everyones plan?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 12:39 PM
    Well half of me wants alltel and verizon to merge so I can get the thunder and half of me doesn't cause I don't know what will happen in terms of plans and whatnot. Idealy I would like alltel plans with verizon phone and then the thunder would be mine! When it comes out. I'm not sure how verizons plans are but I love the my circle idea. It has been great

07-28-08 12:46 PM
    nope not leaving tmo just for a phone so i can pay $100 more a month. i'll stick with my curve
    07-28-08 12:49 PM
    Why pay 100 more a month

07-28-08 12:51 PM
    i was hoping to get one on ebay and use it on att??? just wishful thinking or is it possible??? will depend on the price of the thunder also
    07-28-08 12:52 PM
    I'll never use Verizon because of issues like crippling the GPS.

Verizon - we never stop charging you.
    07-28-08 12:52 PM
    nothing just enjoy all the new stuff verizon will give me for my 8330 curve !! (yeah right) I just hope they finally give us OS 4.5 officially by then.... although I'm pretty close to putting the "released by other" version !!
    07-28-08 12:56 PM
    Nothing. I can't see myself using a touchscreen just yet.
    07-28-08 12:59 PM
    Hmm, we get an awesome deal for 4 lines, two of which are BB plans, lots of texting, internet on the two other lines...

Lots of hate for Verizon...but I LOVE it!

I will wait for a while with my Curve before I do ANYthing. I personally haven't liked any touchscreens that have come out already, but we'll see about the Thunder. Either way, I won't be getting it when it first comes out. I never really do that-- I don't have to be the first to have anything.
    07-28-08 01:16 PM
    i was hoping to get one on ebay and use it on att??? just wishful thinking or is it possible??? will depend on the price of the thunder also
    CDMA phones will not work on your network, sorry.
    07-28-08 01:22 PM
    I have vzw but I won't be getting the thunder, my husband does. I could not use a full touchscreen phone, the finger prints and smudges on the screen would make me loony. Ill stick with my curve until I can handle full touch screen I guess

07-28-08 01:25 PM
    I'm with AT&T. I just got my curve earlier this year. I came from a touchscreen and I miss it. I won't change carriers for it. Just hoping it comes to AT&T before too long so I can change over again, depending on the price, of course.
    07-28-08 01:36 PM
    Well half of me wants alltel and verizon to merge so I can get the thunder and half of me doesn't cause I don't know what will happen in terms of plans and whatnot. Idealy I would like alltel plans with verizon phone and then the thunder would be mine! When it comes out. I'm not sure how verizons plans are but I love the my circle idea. It has been great
    Alltel and Verizon are merging, nothing you can do about it! And they cannot force you to change your plan... it is a breach of contract! You will have a grandfather plan and will be able to hold onto your current rates.

As for the rest of this thread... this Fall I will be doing absolutley nothing device-wise. I will sit back, relax and watch everything unfold.
    07-28-08 01:41 PM
    I just got my Curve and very happy and plus verizon's plans are just too pricey for me. I'm sticking with my Curve, might look into the Bold if sprint decides to add it to there phone roster.

07-28-08 01:44 PM
    I don’t like full touch screen phones to much. I feel like it I wanted a full touch screen phone I would get an iphone. So I’m just goin to wait till sprint gets the bold or the javelin and just upgrade or out right buy it.
    07-28-08 02:11 PM
    I would love to have a thunder, but i will not jump carriers for it. Personally I think carrier exclusive deals fall under the unfair and deceptive business category and should be legally pursued as such eventually...
    07-28-08 02:36 PM
    I have Verizon but I will not be getting the Thunder. I'm not a fan of touchscreen phones.
    07-28-08 02:51 PM
    I am going to stick with my Curve until something catastrophic happens to it; if that happens (God forbid), then I'll see what my carrier has on hand to upgrade to.
    07-28-08 03:05 PM
    That's realLy surprising. I expected most everyone would want the thunder. I know ill be gettin that fo sho. I probably won't even spend a dime on it lol.

07-28-08 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD