View Poll Results: What type of person are you?

Voters
1754. You may not vote on this poll
  • Talking on the phone person...

80 4.56%
  • Texting and MMS person...

323 18.42%
  • Email person...

116 6.61%
  • Email, Text and MMS person...

603 34.38%
  • All of the above...

602 34.32%
  • None of the above...

30 1.71%
02-03-12 08:54 PM
730 12345 ...
tools
    I never text. Infact I don't even have a plan. I BBM, email, phone, and use internet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 11:03 AM
    Mostly talk. but I do text, email, and PDA part of my phone is essential!
    01-01-09 11:11 AM
    I'm an infp....a lil of all of the above...hehe

GodsDragon, I was an infp when I was younger, before cell phones and computers. I was a phonecall fool! Interestingly, now I'm older and have flipped to an infj. And phonecalls are my last choice. Bring on the typing!
    Happy New Year all.
    01-01-09 12:51 PM
    All of the above.
    01-01-09 12:56 PM
    I'm not much of a phone talker but I definitely text and bbm. During work, it's always email.
    01-01-09 01:02 PM
    I use to love talking on the phone, but now most BB and messenger. I get so many emails for work, that I would prefer not to go that route with family and friends if I can help it.
    01-01-09 01:07 PM
    texting is kool but sometimes i hate it because u have to wait for the person to reply back and on phone you get more direct answers... i text more but when i get annoyed i start calling so i can get the answeRs
    !!!
    01-01-09 01:09 PM
    texting is kool but sometimes i hate it because u have to wait for the person to reply back and on phone you get more direct answers... i text more but when i get annoyed i start calling so i can get the answeRs
    !!!
    Haha... in a way, I like that as well. Sometimes I don't want them to have a chance to think about by saying they didn't receive the message or see the message. On the phone, the only thing they can do is make it a dropped call and at that point, I'd have my answer.
    01-01-09 01:52 PM
    GodsDragon, I was an infp when I was younger, before cell phones and computers. I was a phonecall fool! Interestingly, now I'm older and have flipped to an infj. And phonecalls are my last choice. Bring on the typing!
    Happy New Year all.
    Lol Happy new year to you too pearlish...
    01-01-09 02:34 PM
    Personally I prefer texting, IMs and email
    Sometimes I'm just too tired talking with people I choose to do it in writings.
    Even small good night or good morning messages from my bf felt so much sweeter than by saying it on the phone

Most of time, I purposely ignored people's calls and then texted them to just text me
    Once one of my co-worker thought I was mad at him and apologized to me because I won't talk on phone and asked him to text instead LOL
    I just laughed and texted back that it had nothing to do with him, I just don't want to talk to people that day, not even my bf.
    But now most of my friends and co-workers understand that

01-01-09 03:00 PM
    lots and lots of email, sms, and BBM. i rarely use the phone.
    01-04-09 08:25 AM
    I'm'ing,email and texting keeps someone from interrupting what I'm trying to say. Sometimes when you talk on the phone, you can't get a word in. Lol.

01-04-09 09:11 AM
    Honestly it's come to the point where i actuially cringe when i hear the phone ring and rairly answer it. TXT me if you need something!!
    01-04-09 09:13 AM
    I'm a talking person!

The reason I like my BB so much is the fact I can reply to txt/email super quick. You see I don't have much patience with txt/emails and if it takes me to long I tend not to do it!

My loudspeaker gets some use these days with the ban on driving whilst talking on the phone.
    01-04-09 09:42 AM
    I email/bbm/sms/mms primarily. Less phone and even less web. But I do have unlimited voice, because when I do talk, I tend to talk any time of day, and my BB is my only phone line- haven't had a landline in about 7, 8 years.
    01-04-09 10:11 AM
    Email and text. Don't like talking on the phone.
    01-04-09 10:29 AM
    Sorry. I am an all of the above user. I do try and avoid the phone.
    This is my first post. I have been lurking on this site for a while. I have already upgraded my OS, optimized my memory and many other tweaks to my phone, and I learned how to do it all from this site. Thank you to everyone on this site for all of the useful information.
    Last edited by bkp153; 01-04-09 at 01:00 PM.
    01-04-09 10:54 AM
    ...thanks, albeit, I don't see how this is related to this thread? Maybe you could edit it, add your choice, no?

PS: Welcome to CrackBerry.com

This is my first post. I have been lurking on this site for a while. I have already upgraded my OS, optimized my memory and many other tweaks to my phone, and I learned how to do it all from this site. Thank you to everyone on this site for all of the useful information.
    01-04-09 10:57 AM
    I hardly ever talk on the phone, and if I am it's because it's something urgent or faster to say on the phone compared to texting it. I never use email, either. I only text people and occasionally send an MMS to someone.
    01-05-09 01:22 AM
    I am def a texter! I hardly use the phone...if ppl want to get a hold of me, they have a better chance if they text me. Don't call! Lol

01-05-09 01:27 AM
    txt bbm email, anything but talk on the phone. LOL
    01-05-09 01:42 AM
    I just want to know, what type of person are you? Do you like to talk on the phone, send/receive text messages, or just deal with emails?
    I use very little minutes, most of my calls are incoming. I'm usually on msn messenger 24/7 and i read emails a lot. I don't usually surf the web but i use viigo a lot for the sports update and rss feeds. I also text a lot. Probably 1000 test a month give or take

01-05-09 01:46 AM
    email, text, surfing, viigo and an hour of yakking per day
    01-05-09 02:01 AM
    Texting for days. I hate talking on the phone to most people and none of my friends have BBs to use BBM.

01-05-09 03:28 AM
    Email, though I will read any SMS/MMS out of curiousity.

I generally tell people that I do not have a cellphone, and instruct them to email me.

And I'm not lying... it's a PDA
    01-05-09 09:35 AM
730 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD