View Poll Results: What type of person are you?

Voters
1754. You may not vote on this poll
  • Talking on the phone person...

80 4.56%
  • Texting and MMS person...

323 18.42%
  • Email person...

116 6.61%
  • Email, Text and MMS person...

603 34.38%
  • All of the above...

602 34.32%
  • None of the above...

30 1.71%
02-03-12 08:54 PM
730 1234 ...
tools
    OK I have to ask. What is this aversion to using the phone as
    the thing it is designed primarily to function as. A Phone.
    Might as well get this: Peek - Simply email.
    12-31-08 09:10 PM
    I dont like small talk. A lot of my friends are long winded. I like things short and concise, in person we can talk. My perfect phone convo serves a purpose...exhibit A :me "hey wanna meet for dinner?" person "sure!" me "ok be there at 8" click. LOL I hateeeeee filling space with words! I'm an in person talker
    Sounds just like me . If I have something to say , cool , but I won't talk on the phone just to make conversation . Short , sweet and to the point...that's my motto . Call display is a wondeful thing for me . If someone calls and I don't feel like talking to them ( which is 75% of the time ) , then they can talk to my voicemail...or hang up . The option is theirs . In person , I'm an easy guy to talk too...on the phone , I'll end it as fast as I can

12-31-08 09:13 PM
    One question about the poll choices

If someone chooses the NONE OF THE ABOVE option...why would they own a blackberry???
    12-31-08 09:15 PM
    Sounds just like me . If I have something to say , cool , but I won't talk on the phone just to make conversation . Short , sweet and to the point...that's my motto . Call display is a wondeful thing for me . If someone calls and I don't feel like talking to them ( which is 75% of the time ) , then they can talk to my voicemail...or hang up . The option is theirs . In person , I'm an easy guy to talk too...on the phone , I'll end it as fast as I can

Right. Ill let it go to VM and then text em lol. They know not to leave me one, because my phone DOES have a caller id function. I know when/who is calling me. When i go to voicemail, i hit 7 everytime! delete delete! i dont even listen to them. I know this is all odd, esp bc im a girl. But its the truth. Gotta be pretty darn special to keep me on the phone longer than 5 mins
    12-31-08 09:17 PM
    When i go to voicemail, i hit 7 everytime! delete delete! i dont even listen to them.
    LMAOOOOOO

If it weren't for the fact you like the Red Sox ( ) I'd be questioning the possibility you were my ( co ) evil twin .

The attitudes are just to much alike
    12-31-08 09:23 PM
    ...flipping priceless!

One question about the poll choices

If someone chooses the NONE OF THE ABOVE option...why would they own a blackberry???
    12-31-08 09:46 PM
    I dont like small talk. A lot of my friends are long winded. I like things short and concise, in person we can talk.
    Gotcha. I have long winded friends and relations also, but if I say bye and the
    person keeps talking, they are talking to dead air. I hang up.
    12-31-08 09:57 PM
    I mostly text and email. Other than calls for work, I only talk to my girlfriend and parents over the phone. Even then however, probably 80% of my communication with them is SMS or email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 11:29 PM
    I must confess, I'm a messaging addict myself.... Everything messaging BBM, IM, TEXT, EMAIL, PIN.

I used 4k text last month and only 200 anytime mins. Majority of my calls are to businesses, mom dad and G'ma all who can't text.

All of my main contacts are messaging addicts as well so it goes perfect for me.

12-31-08 11:50 PM
    I'm a texter and IM'er and always love to talk to anyone. Especially those I love!
    01-01-09 12:02 AM
    I rather txt,email and or I'm. I the type 2 look at my phone when itz ringin. What till it stops n txt that person back like what up u just called me. I'll do that even if they call from a house number. An if they call back instead of txt they aint want to talk to me!

01-01-09 12:04 AM
    I spend most of the day on a land line with customers ans vendors so my BB is used mostly for texting & email and talking to the wife.
    01-01-09 12:26 AM
    I like to use mine as a MP3 player at the gym with a stereo bluetooth headset that when some one calls I get catch the call. Its funny ppl are use to those one ear bluetooth devices but my stereo one ppl look at funny when I'm talkin while I lift weights they think I'm weird.

Who doesnt

01-01-09 01:06 AM
    I work the crap out of my Curve! Whether its talking, texting, BB Messenger, email, GPS.....etc. My little 8330 makes multitasking easy!
    01-01-09 02:55 AM
    email, txt & mms here! im an eRep for mark. so emails are my friend, lol.... and i work 12 hrs a day so txting is my best option.... most of my friends and family live out of town and/or out of state so mms is the way to keep up with pics and what not
    01-01-09 03:00 AM
    all of the above.
    01-01-09 04:03 AM
    I love all 3, which is why the bold rocks! Prefer texting and emailing, I even do drafts of letters to be posted by mail

01-01-09 04:05 AM
    i use them all, whatever my clients prefer i'm fine with.
    01-01-09 05:07 AM
    I also prefer sms, email or bbm and talk when needed

01-01-09 06:52 AM
    Mostly email.
    01-01-09 07:36 AM
    I was old school, you know, where you actually dial a person's number and talk directly to them. But since everyones gone to sms, I actually had to upgrade my plan to unlimited texting. It wasn't just friends constantly texting, it was coworkers and supervisors doing the same, which sent my phone bill through the roof. So now I text most of the time, but still try to call when I can.

01-01-09 08:35 AM
    I really prefer face to face communications. However, in today's fast pace world coupled with the need to work smarter not harder, I prefer e-mail and phone options of my bb for communication. Still learning about texting because all the kids in my church youth group text. Got the MMS figured out but still unable to acess SMS on my bb. I really don't like using MMS. The problem is that MMS limits my texting to 160 characters per post including the to, from, and subject. Almost more trouble than it is worth. Unless someone can give me some really easy instructions, I'll have to rely on one of my kids to teach me since I'm an old school (approaching 50) visual and tactile learner.
    01-01-09 09:40 AM
    All of the above

For the phone part, depending on the person, I may just want to sms.
    01-01-09 10:41 AM
    I'm an all of the above too, altho I do tend to text more than anything.

There are some people i've been emailing as they've returned to work before me, but it's mostly text.

01-01-09 10:51 AM
    This is a good thread...

01-01-09 10:51 AM
730 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD