Can you use this theme on the Curve or just the Pearl?
    07-24-08 04:35 PM
    im sure if you change the dimension to 320x260 or whateva it''ll work.
    07-24-08 08:11 PM
    I bought the X-mas Night Theme on this site, and I begin to download it OTA, over the air, and i get a link sent to my phone. I begin installing it, and then right as its about to finish it says "Installation Failed, #907 COD Error" can someone please help?
    07-28-08 02:43 PM
    Ooh..I think I just found one to put on my spare pearl when it comes in! I love Today Plus on my Curve, and I think I'll love that Today plus on the pearl!
    07-28-08 03:29 PM
    I have been rocking the Crossbar theme since it's return. I adore it - and I actually love the font (I used comic sans by choice anyway).

Otherwise I was a diehard L theme girl until I downloaded the Crackberry Abuser theme and fell in love with bottom dock icons, so I unlocked the T-Mobile and T-Mobile UK themes in the OS and use them predominantly when I am not using Crossbar. I really like the T-Mobile UK one (I think, it's the pink one?) because it has 6 bottom dock icons.

I am a bit of a theme ***** though, I have the Homescreen theme from Nancy Drew (the one without any homescreen icons, LOVE), Crackberry Abuser, iBerry, Precision Zen, Luminescence, Corkberry, Calix...
    Last edited by reeneebob; 07-28-08 at 03:40 PM.
    07-28-08 03:38 PM
    im using little miss sunshine by cherri over at pinstack.com she makes awsome themes..[IMG][/IMG]
    07-28-08 03:47 PM
    I bought the X-mas Night Theme on this site, and I begin to download it OTA, over the air, and i get a link sent to my phone. I begin installing it, and then right as its about to finish it says "Installation Failed, #907 COD Error" can someone please help?
    Okay seriously. You need to search that error and stop cross posting. You have 10 posts on the board and they are all thread hijacks asking the same question over and over. You have also been warned in about 4 threads. Please take the time to search and stop cross posting and derailing threads? Thanks.
    07-28-08 04:16 PM
    Right now I'm using the iBerry 2.0 theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 04:35 PM
    SORRY i have no idea how to use this thing
    07-28-08 04:50 PM
    SORRY i have no idea how to use this thing
    In that case you need to read the Blackberry 101 Tutorial, and search the forum.

I don't mean to sound rude, but believe me the cross posting is not looked upon kindly and others may not be so kind. Good luck.
    07-28-08 06:18 PM
    I switch a lot but I'm using the demension icon theme. I like to have quick access to everything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 06:22 PM
    All L Theme, all the time.
    love it>
    07-28-08 11:11 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD