Lot of lies told to the BlackBerry faithful.......T. Heins promised BB10 on PlayBook.....Lied. T. Heins said he was "Happy" wih Z10 sales....got to be a lie. On the road to recovery......lie.

I don't know......guess it's time to personally evaluate my commitment to this brand. Don't like the feeling of where this is going. Lies are still coming out of Waterloo. No need to sugarcoat it. The shorts have won, or they were correct I should say. Lost my left arm with the market drop so far.
    06-28-13 08:45 AM
    Only play with money you CAN loose
    Blackberry needs more time , expectations where to high without q10 in this quarter.

Lot of lies told to the BlackBerry faithful.......T. Heins promised BB10 on PlayBook.....Lied. T. Heins said he was "Happy" wih Z10 sales....got to be a lie. On the road to recovery......lie.

I don't know......guess it's time to personally evaluate my commitment to this brand. Don't like the feeling of where this is going. Lies are still coming out of Waterloo. No need to sugarcoat it. The shorts have won, or they were correct I should say. Lost my left arm with the market drop so far.
    06-28-13 08:57 AM
    Its a CEO's duty to manage expectations.
    Thor needs to go.
    06-28-13 10:21 AM

Can't blame the shorts for your lack of understanding of the market.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
    06-28-13 10:26 AM
    Please use this thread to talk about BB10 not coming to the PlayBook...

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aybook-823015/
    06-28-13 10:29 AM