Right now I have the T-Mobile Unlimited Premium Value Family plan with the Curve 3g and I want to upgrade to either the Torch 9810 or the Bold 9900. The problem is that if I upgrade to the 9900 I'm going to either have to pay 600 for the phone or get the non-value (more expensive) plan, extend my contract for 2 years, and pay 350 for it. The other idea that I had was to buy the Torch 9810 for 450 from ATT without a contract and unlock it or buy it for 50 with the contract and pay the termination fee. What do you guys think I should do?
    Last edited by joeyyowee; 08-23-11 at 01:03 AM.
    08-23-11 12:54 AM
    Does anyone have any ideas? I went to AT&T today to ask them if an unlocked Torch will work on T-Mobile and they said that it will only work to make calls and surf the web on edge. They said that the app store wouldn't even work. Does anyone know if this is true?
    08-23-11 03:21 PM
    Well I ended up going with the Torch and I'm happy with my decision. It turns out that the people from AT&T were bsing me because everything works on it except 3g. I guess I'll have to deal with the slow speeds when I'm not on wifi, but I don't think that's that big of a deal since the only think I really do when I'm out is use google maps and check mobile sites such as facebook and pandora.
    08-26-11 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD