Google Nexus One will have Flash 10.1 � Boy Genius Report

the new Google Do all phone will support Flash 10.1

RIM i kan haz flasch?!?!?! pwutty pwutt peaze????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 12:23 PM
    that alone might make me buy one
    01-06-10 12:36 PM
    ... it's a land rush.
    Bring it on. Every competitor is growing the international market place for Smart Phones.

50% of that marketplace is a sweet prize. Many will aspire, some will be worthy, others not so much. Time will tell.

01-06-10 02:09 PM
    RIM we really really need the Flash.... are you guys listening??
    01-06-10 11:54 PM
    Hd2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-06-10 11:59 PM
    Damn!!! Cmon..... FLASH PLEASE!!!!!
    01-07-10 12:11 AM
    RIM we really really need the Flash.... are you guys listening??
    it's not as much as NEED flash but want flash... i'll live without it... i had it on my WinMo phone via Skyfire.... but it's a serious battery killer.

01-07-10 07:18 AM
    it's not as much as NEED flash but want flash... i'll live without it... i had it on my WinMo phone via Skyfire.... but it's a serious battery killer.

We're already living without the Flash, but yes we do NEED it; many of the websites requires Flash to function properly.
    01-07-10 08:14 AM
    We're already living without the Flash, but yes we do NEED it; many of the websites requires Flash to function properly.
    Granted, but with netbooks, Laptops, there really isn't a NEED for a flash player on a mobile device.

we lived without cell phones before,
    we lived with cell phones, no texting, no web, no apps
    we lived with cell phones, with texting, no web, no apps
    no we have chell phones that will just about everything...

trust me having flash on a mobile device adds nothing to your daily walk in life... it adds enjoyment and ease of things... but needed... no. you need air, you need water, you need food... flash player... no....

01-07-10 08:28 AM
    Granted, but with netbooks, Laptops, there really isn't a NEED for a flash player on a mobile device.

trust me having flash on a mobile device adds nothing to your daily walk in life... it adds enjoyment and ease of things... but needed... no. you need air, you need water, you need food... flash player... no....

So True..
    01-07-10 08:33 AM

Of course this is true however we are not on a world hunger forum we are on a smart phone forum......so in regards to smart phones and not anything the really matters in the world WE REALLY NEED FLASH!

01-07-10 08:46 AM
    Of course this is true however we are not on a world hunger forum we are on a smart phone forum......so in regards to smart phones and not anything the really matters in the world WE REALLY NEED FLASH!

Don't get me wrong i would love to have the ability to use flash on my phone, key wording ability to use it, not forced to use it, on my phone. But i know life will go on with out it....

01-07-10 09:03 AM
    Hopefully RIM will include Flash in their next browser, which will be much improved. If they can't get their browser any faster, Flash will only slow everything down and make it a huge pain.

I'm all about Flash, I'm not all about slow.
    01-07-10 12:17 PM

The same could be said about many things. TV, cars, computers, xbox, etc, etc. But new and better things make life more enjoyable. Bring on better devices.

01-07-10 12:47 PM
    The same could be said about many things. TV, cars, computers, xbox, etc, etc. But new and better things make life more enjoyable. Bring on better devices.

I agree 100%, i have a 32" 720P 60Mhrz Vizio Tv... i drive a 1994 Volkswagen Jetta.... trust me you can get by with the older stuff.

true it makes life more enjoyable...

but in all honesty why do you think America is in the shape it is in. why do you think the housing market is like it is.... people try to live outside of their means....

01-07-10 12:54 PM
    As I understand it, the major problem with flash is that its extremly insecure, alowing Flash on a mobile could open you up to a world of virii and spyware.

I wouldnt be so hasty to get flash tbh.
    01-07-10 12:57 PM
    As I understand it, the major problem with flash is that its extremly insecure, alowing Flash on a mobile could open you up to a world of virii and spyware.

I wouldnt be so hasty to get flash tbh.
    If that is the case, can you imagine the run of problems that could come with not only flash, but also open developement? Wow. I don't have anything to hide or keep from anyone, but I'm not even interested in that kind of opening.
    01-07-10 01:39 PM
    Ohmahgah. If I had flash in my mobile I'd ditch my laptop.

01-07-10 06:25 PM
    Flash is secure enough. Don't visit smut on your phone if you're worried about security to begin with.

Its secure enough for Sprint to use it as a web-conference medium ( I worked with them on this). And DHL, and Tyco...

01-07-10 08:36 PM
    I want Flash. And I want a charging dock for my Storm that has video out so I can mount it in my truck's center console and run the video out to the video input on my in-dash LCD head unit. So I, uhhh, I mean my passengers can watch YouTube (or whatever) while I'm on road trips.

I'm actually contemplating buying a newer iPod for this very reason. My newest one that I have is an iPod Photo. Something newer that will play videos would be nice....
    01-08-10 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD