10-11-11 11:43 AM
27 12
tools

A better multitasking feature is much needed for BB phones since they're touted as "business class" phones. Holding the BB button just brings up icons - it'll be great if we can see a preview of the open app (something like tabbed browsing in OS6/7) and even better, add the option to close apps right from the list. It's extra work to go into each individual app to close them.
    10-11-11 10:31 AM

A better multitasking feature is much needed for BB phones since they're touted as "business class" phones. Holding the BB button just brings up icons - it'll be great if we can see a preview of the open app (something like tabbed browsing in OS6/7) and even better, add the option to close apps right from the list. It's extra work to go into each individual app to close them.
    I like the live viewing of the running apps and really would love the ability to close the apps directly from the "multitasking" screen like in this video. One only part that worries me though, is that I've become almost OCD about battery life since leaving an Evo, so I get afraid when I see all that 3D for moving around running app tabs. I would love a straight forward, yet still pretty version of multitasking like this. I love the multitasking of the QNX tablet OS.
    I'd like to know your thoughts on that idea.
    10-11-11 11:43 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD