Looking to trick out my BB to impress my friends, and make them say wow!

Any ideas?
    08-07-08 05:13 PM
    Set your video light to auto. Wait until it is dark and somebody needs a flashlight.

Activate video and dazzle them with the 5 Watt beam.

08-07-08 05:17 PM
    Are you in North America? If so, try this -

Make sure the table is perfectly level and free from any dirt, grit, etc.

Place your BlackBerry face up with the BB maps program running (doesn't matter what location your select)

Spin firmly in a counter-clockwise direction. Don't slide/spin - just spin it in place, but firmly.

It will always stop with the top of the phone (where the earpiece is) pointing magnetic north. ALWAYS.

kidding. What are you trying to do with your new toy? Web surf with it. Play movies from your media card. If they're not BB people, just hand it to them - they'll be impressed enough.
    08-07-08 05:20 PM
    It will always stop with the top of the phone (where the earpiece is) pointing magnetic north. ALWAYS.
    That's hilarious, i might do that to people regardless, most of them don't know which way N is regardless, so they will think it worked.

I would like to enable the bluetooth to control some functions on my laptop, but I don't know what.
    08-07-08 05:31 PM
    That's hilarious, i might do that to people regardless, most of them don't know which way N is regardless, so they will think it worked.
    LOL - true, but you can only do it once.
    08-07-08 05:33 PM
    Set your video light to auto. Wait until it is dark and somebody needs a flashlight.

Activate video and dazzle them with the 5 Watt beam.

nice one...
    08-07-08 05:34 PM
    Another kwel thing:

It can make phone calls.
    08-07-08 05:44 PM
    i use my berry as a flashlight all the time. Abe I thought you were serious at first. I almost started spinning my berry on my desk.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-08 05:54 PM
    Does anyone know how to use their BB bluetooth to control media players on their computer?
    08-07-08 05:57 PM
    I like impressing other BB users with sweet themes and pics in the background that make the theme that much better. Other than that it's a sweet device just show them a couple simple things and they will be impressed.
    08-07-08 06:58 PM
    It is a great device, but I need to impress my friend who a iPhone nut, and then I need to step up and have Nerd showdown with my friend who actually has an iPhone...
    08-07-08 08:07 PM
    iyt kan maik yew typ betar insedd ov lik tihss u c?

- just joking.
    08-07-08 08:17 PM
    lol my friend who has an iphone types like that
    08-07-08 08:34 PM
    It can make your bed, cook dinner and ....

I'll leave the rest to your imagination
    08-07-08 08:43 PM
    mine will sit AND stay!
    08-07-08 09:01 PM
    Good Little BlackBerry.....Good
    08-07-08 09:02 PM
    it can do everything
    08-07-08 09:22 PM
    lol my friend who has an iphone types like that
    It's not nice to make fun of others shortcomings. Our fruity friends have no choice, it's not like they have a real keyboard and spell checking.

08-07-08 11:22 PM
    it can do everything
    Curve is the jack of all trades, it does everything well.

Last 4th of July, buddy has is iTouch and a FM dongle playing tunes. His battery gasps it's last Watts, no tunes. After dark, beach party in progress and no tunes.

In order to connect the satellite tunes, we had to fumble in dark places with wires. That is when video light saved the day and blew iTouch buddies mind.

Then, I dropped it. It hit the cement and exploded, pieces flying everywhere. A fitting finally for the 4th.

Even better, the look on buddies face when I scooped up the pieces, and said "There tough". Put the battery back and it came to life.

That impresses the IFolks.

08-07-08 11:34 PM
    Curve is the jack of all trades, it does everything well.
    Then, I dropped it. It hit the cement and exploded, pieces flying everywhere. A fitting finally for the 4th.

Even better, the look on buddies face when I scooped up the pieces, and said "There tough". Put the battery back and it came to life.
    yes they are very durable!
    and my boss yesterday in a meeting assured me that he loves my bb (now that i work dayshift i was afraid ppl would think i was just playing with my phone all the time...realistically its 50/50) because it keeps me on the shop floor where i need to be instead of upstairs at my desk checking email and writing reports
    08-07-08 11:57 PM
    dongle
    Who else cracks up every time they see this word?
    08-08-08 12:30 AM
    Who else cracks up every time they see this word? (dongle)
    Me. Yep, I'm 12, deep down inside.
    08-08-08 01:04 AM
    I knew I wasn't the only one.
    08-08-08 01:06 AM
    Dongle or dingle, either one does it for me.

08-08-08 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD