I wouldn't mind another copy. From what I've seen; aside from the kickstand there has been very few problems with the Surface tablets.
    02-10-16 07:38 PM
    After 12 years with Blackberry, I have already switched to Galaxy S6 Edge. Other then the Hub and battery life, I'm not missing Blackberry at all.

posted by either my Passport or S6 Edge, depending on my mood.
    02-10-16 09:02 PM
    I currently have a Q10 but my next phone would probably be the Passport or Vienna. Leaning more towards the Passport.

Posted via Q10
    that'd be a mistake until 10.3.3 is released and reported to be stable and good. the current software version is making me want to leave BB10.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 11:36 PM
    ...Other then the Hub...I'm not missing Blackberry at all.
    "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?"

If you can live without the Hub, then perhaps Android and/or iOS are decent solutions for you.

I've tried managing communications on both Android and iOS. I couldn't believe how many different apps I had to open just to communicate with people.

For me the Hub is the single most important feature on my phone. I would buy and carry a Blackberry just for that feature, without a telephone, camera, media player or Web browser!

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 09:25 AM
    BB10 rules but we're spoiled these days, iOS and even Android are pretty good now. Anyone remember how bad android was before Kitkat?
    02-15-16 02:08 PM
    I've switched to an iPhone 6 and communicating with people is extremely easy. Opening an app requires me to touch a glass screen lightly, not difficult. The HUB is nice though, and I do miss it.
    02-15-16 06:36 PM
    I've switched to an iPhone 6 and communicating with people is extremely easy. Opening an app requires me to touch a glass screen lightly, not difficult. The HUB is nice though, and I do miss it.
    Traitor lol!!

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard..but I think the  Priv wants me to touch her too!
    02-17-16 08:38 AM
    Traitor lol!!

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard..but I think the  Priv wants me to touch her too!
    LOL. I've tried all of the top brands, not really tied to one. But BlackBerry has always been my favorite. Wish they would turn things around.
    juanjo322 likes this.
    02-17-16 09:15 AM
    Anything android.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-16 12:18 PM
    LOL. I've tried all of the top brands, not really tied to one. But BlackBerry has always been my favorite. Wish they would turn things around.
    I agree, I always go back to my Passport .. It makes my life easier
    08-14-16 10:38 PM
    I have tried other phones, but I absolutely need the BlackBerry 10 os and the hub. I am also thinking about the workaround when or if my Android apps I have on my Q10 stops working.

I absolutely love being able to type without looking down on the keyboard with my Q10.

BlackBerry 10 phones are the best phones availble for basic email and text based communication, which are not going to go out of fashion any time soon.

Posted via CB10
    silversmith75 likes this.
    08-14-16 10:53 PM
    I have tried other phones, but I absolutely need the BlackBerry 10 os and the hub. I am also thinking about the workaround when or if my Android apps I have on my Q10 stops working.

I absolutely love being able to type without looking down on the keyboard with my Q10.

BlackBerry 10 phones are the best phones availble for basic email and text based communication, which are not going to go out of fashion any time soon.

Posted via CB10
    This is true, they will not go out of fashion .. I bet that if they build an android Passport it would fly off the shelves.

 Posted via my BlackBerry PRIV
    08-15-16 09:25 AM
    I was leaning towards Windows 10, but I'm a little surprised at how quickly MS has dropped support for WP 8 (for example Skype).

Just switched a family member to Android 6.0, and it's been a struggle. They use Yahoo almost exclusively, so the requirement for a gmail account, and the lack of direct calendar support threw them for a loop. I set up 3rd party apps for those now, but it was a pain. The contact app was also nowhere near the simplicity of BB.

A lot of this just comes down to learning, but sometimes having too many options is a bad thing. With BlackBerry, everything just seemed to work.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-16 09:42 AM
    Totally agree. I was up for a upgrade from the z10 but wanted passport. Love it! Run my own business so this was the way to go. What bothers me is the iPhone has its own OS why beat up BB10.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-16 10:04 AM
    Stayed with BlackBerry for many years and gave them my hard earned money supported them through hard times and they gave me Android that I do not like Hate to say it (hard to say) but now with iphone and as they say it just works .
    08-16-16 05:59 AM
    This is true, they will not go out of fashion .. I bet that if they build an android Passport it would fly off the shelves.

 Posted via my BlackBerry PRIV
    A marketed android passport for around $500 may sell.. I don't know if people will want a PKB but the passport is quite interesting to the point it might persue people to give it a go.. Now, with the rome being released in the next few months.. It should be an interesting experiment with something like a Bold/Classic Android.. If this succeeds then it opens up all sort of possibilities for other android devices from that form factor.. Even a Passport, who knows.
    juanjo322 likes this.
    08-16-16 09:21 AM
    Having a Passport, I still much preferred my Z10 keyboard. That being said, I want a VKB Passport

Posted via CB10
    08-16-16 09:37 AM
    This weekend I have retired my Z10 in exchange for an iPhone SE. So far I have been pretty impressed with the new phone, although there is a steep learning curve and I miss BB10's gestures
    juanjo322 likes this.
    08-21-16 12:02 PM
    This weekend I have retired my Z10 in exchange for an iPhone SE. So far I have been pretty impressed with the new phone, although there is a steep learning curve and I miss BB10's gestures
    I have used iPhone since they first came out, switched over to the z10, had a bit of learning curve, then got crazy wanting a z30, had them both then went back to AT&T for the passport and I am now using the PRIV, I miss the simplicity of BB10, the PRIV is good, I still miss the simplicity of BB10, search function on the z10, z30 and passport make life a lot easier .
    08-23-16 03:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    Answer might just be to carry an Android tablet around with you, and tether it to your Q10's 4G.
    08-23-16 04:07 PM
245 ... 8910