I have cracked the screen on my Z10 & my contract just expired. I'm thinking of getting another phone.

Since the Dalas has been recently approved for the Malaysian & Singaporean market I was originally thinking of getting it. I've recently heard that the new phones from BlackBerry will be running Android, why would I want to spend so much money buying an Android phone for?

Any suggestions as to what phone I should get? Definitely not going for a BlackBerry anymore the stigma is too great then now it runs Android so it's going to be one of the most expensive Android phone around . No iPhone & no Android phone please. Hopefully not Windows phone too.... are there any other options available?

Or should I just spend 200 to get a Vivo at 16 GB built in memory, 12 Mega pixel camera, quad core processor, 2 GB RAM?

Spending 2,000 or 3,000 for an Android BlackBerry is crazy.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 12:15 PM
    "I've recently heard that the new phones from BlackBerry will be running Android"

No it's just a rumour, no actual evidence, you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet
    07-17-15 12:19 PM
    Get another BB10 phone, they are really cheap, except for Passport and Classic. Once all the Android rumors are proved or debunked you can decide on a permanent replacement.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 02:55 PM
    The Z10 is actually really easy too fix! I'd recommend you try fixing it if you can, it'll cost at the most $20 for the whole screen and frame (Digitizer)
    07-17-15 03:05 PM
    If you do not want a BlackBerry, an android, and �Phone nor a Windows Phone, what do you want?

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 03:19 PM
    "I've recently heard that the new phones from BlackBerry will be running Android"

No it's just a rumour, no actual evidence, you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet
    Nor should you ignore such a rumor about a company that is selling fewer than a million BB10 devices a quarter. They have to do something.

I really think that the OP lack of interest in BB10 is not unique... if this is a rumor, Chen should put forth the effort to kill it or sales will be pretty low this coming quarter. But if it's true, then I can see him not wanting to make them worse as it would probable stop sales altogether.

OP it really sound like in your market, an Android Phone is going to be your best option. Unless you want to try a Firefox OS....
    07-17-15 03:28 PM