I am on Verizon and am looking to update my phone to a blackberry. I like the storm but so many people rate it low. I am unsure what phone I should get. Any ideals????
    thanks
    05-28-09 12:39 PM
    I would suggest a Blackberry with a physical keyboard. I have the Curve right now but I will be upgrading to the new Tour when it comes out
    05-28-09 12:41 PM
    To each is own....I say go for the storm if you're into touch screen phones, other than that the Curve is always a good one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 12:44 PM
    Go to a VZW store and play will all the berries until you find one that will work for you.
    I would get the curve. I will never get a blackberry that is just coming out. I used to want the newest but the storm changed my mind. The curve is very stable phone. With the bolt browser its like you are getting a new phone.

How about the new Storm 2?

05-28-09 12:47 PM
    Check out my signature. Crackberry has some interesting info with the 101's

05-28-09 01:12 PM
    I agree. If your not in need of a kayboard then checkout the storm. The recent leaks are.. Well kinda stable.. I went to the curve from it because I couldn't stand the touchscreen. I thought surepress would make it better. And it was on one of my replacements but not enough for me to put up with no keyboard..I text/email way too much

05-28-09 01:20 PM
    I really like the storm and have played around with it a little at the store. I was just wondering if it is still okay to get the Storm if the Storm 2 will be coming out in 6+ months.
    05-28-09 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD